On 03/08/2020, Haryana Postal Circle announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from meritorious sports persons for the post of Postal Assistant, postman/Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff under sports quota for the vacancy years 2015-16, 2016- 17, 2017-18, 2018 and 2019 in Haryana Postal Circle.
1. Post Name: Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
2. Vacancies: Number of vacancies available under Recruiting Division/ Unit wise is fumished as under. These vacancies are likely to vary/ change without any prior intimation.
3. No of Post: 25
4. Pay Scale: Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100)
5. Edugational and other Qualifications:
a) The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board ofSecondary Education.
b) ln case of the candidate possessing equivalent educational qualification, such candidates shall also produce relevant equivalence certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of submission of the
documents. However. the final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments/Appointing Authorities.
c) The candidates of higher qualifications will also be considered but they have to fulfil the above conditions. There are no bonus marks for higher education.
d) The candidates will be required to fumish cerlificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training institute before issuance of appointment letter. Computer Training Certificates from
Central Government/State Government/University/Boards etc. will also be acceptable for the purpose. This requirement of Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate is relaxable in cases where a eandidate has
studied computer as a subject in matriculation or Class XII or Higher educational qualification and in such cases a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Age: 18-27 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications with relaxation of upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years and as relaxed by Govt. of India for different categories
Application Fee: The candidates shall have to pay Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) through e-payment in the name of CPMG Staff Haryana (Biller IP 70004) at any of the computerized post office in India using Challan Form by 26.08.2020. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Fee paid through any other mode will not be accepted and such application will be summarily rejected.
Note 1: In the event of tie, those who have secured a higher position or won more than one medal will be given the preference.
Note 2: Participation in individual and team event/item will be given the same preference.
Note 3: No preference will be given for winning more than one medal/position.
Note 4: In case of any doubt about the status of a tournament, the matter will be decided by the Department of Personnel & Training in consultation with Department of Sports and Youth Affairs.
Special Instructions to the Applicants:
a) The candidate should fill up all the fields of the Application form.
b) One envelope should contain one application only.
c) Application received by the means other than Speed Post/ Registered Post shall be rejected straightway.
d) Application without fees is liable to be rejected straightway.
e) Application received without original copy of challan meant for CPMG, Haryana Circle, Ambala will be rejected straight way.
f. Oiginal certificates should not be submitted. Copies of all the required documents and certificates duly self attested or attested by Gazetted officer should be sent along with the application form. The
documents/ marks list/ certificates submitted at alater date will not be entertained.
g) The candidate should have educational certificate issued on or before the last date of receipt of application and he/she have to produce the original documents such as mark sheet, provisional certificates
etc as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification at the time of submission of the documents in Department failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the
h) Application received without proof of date of birth wilt be rejected straightway.
i) Do not staple photograph on application, paste one recent self attested passport size photograph on application at the prescribed space & sign across the photograph in such a way that the half of the signature should be on application form and half on pasted photograph. Applications without photograph, without across signatures will be summarily rejected.
j) Applications received after due date will be rejected straightway, whatever may be the reason for delay
k. A11 mandatory fields of application must be duly filled up otherwise the applications will be rejected summarily. No intimation will be sent in this regard and no request for revival will be considered
Assistant Director (Staffl, O/o the, Chief Postmaster-General, 107 Mall Road-, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt -133001
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Last date of receipt of applications is 02.09.2020 and,forthose in Remote areas (Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pardesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu A Kasnmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pardesh, Andaman & Nicobar Isiands of Lakshadweep) is 08.09.202
2. The candidates who satisfy the above conditions may send their application in the prescribed format as in Annexure B affixing their recent passport size photograph, Ouiy titteO in along with enclosures to the Assistant Director (Staffl, O/o the, Chief Postmaster-General, 107 Mall Road, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt-133001 with superscription as 66Application .for Sports euota Recruitment 2015-2019, Haryana Circle so as to reach on or before tfie Ust date fixed’fo. r..A-pt of application either by speed post or registered post only. The application form can be downloaded irom www.indiapost. gov. in and rvww.haryanapost. gov. in.
3. The copies of he educational qualification certificates, Certificate of Basic Computer Training, proof of date of birth, Community certificate in respect of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PH, proof in respect of Sports qualification/ achievement, copy of Driving License of two wheeler or Light motor vehicle in case of Postman cadre and any other document required for the recruitment, duty slef afiested or attested by the Gazetted officer and original challan should be sent along with the filled application.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Haryana Postal Circle, please click on the Apply Now button below.