On 03/08/2020, Haryana Postal Circle announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Postman/ Mail Guard.
1. Post Name: Postman/ Mail Guard
2. Vacancies: Number of vacancies available under Recruiting Division/ Unit wise is fumished as under. These vacancies are likely to vary/ change without any prior intimation.
3. No of Post: 14
4. Pay Scale: Level3 in the Pay Mqtrix (Rs. 21700-69100)
5. Edugational and other Qualifications: Postman:
l) 12 th standard pass from a recognised Board.
ii) Knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language (i.e. Hindi) at least up to I (P standard.
iii. The person appointed to the post of Postman shall acquire a driving license to drive two wheeler or three wheeler or light motor vehicles within a period of two years from the date of his appointment. However, the person with disability shall be exempted from the requirement of driving license.
iv. A candidate not having valid driving license at the time of appointment shall not earn periodical increment in pay till production of such license or for a period Of five years from the date Of appointment whichever is earlier and after production of such license or expiry of such five years period, pay shall be restored prospectively to the level pay would have reached had periodical increment in pay was not withheld and no arrears of pay shall be paid for the intervening period.
v. The candidates will be required to furnish certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training institute before issuance of appointment letter. Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/State Government/University/Boards etc. will also be acceptable for the purpose. This requirement of Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate is relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in matriculation or Class XII or Higher educational qualification and in such Cases a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
6. Mail Guard:
i. 12th standard pass from a recognised Board.
ii. Knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language (i.e. Hindi) at least upto 10th standard.
iii. The candidates will be required to furnish certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training institute before issuance of appointment letter. Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/State Government/University/Boards etc. will also be acceptable for the purpose. This requirement of Basic Computer Knowledge Certificate is relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in matriculation or Class XII Or Higher educational qualification and in such cases a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Age: 18-27 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications with relaxation of upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years and as relaxed by Govt. of India for different categories
Application Fee: The candidates shall have to pay Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) through e-payment in the name of CPMG Staff Haryana (Biller IP 70004) at any of the computerized post office in India using Challan Form by 26.08.2020. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Fee paid through any other mode will not be accepted and such application will be summarily rejected.
Note 1: In the event of tie, those who have secured a higher position or won more than one medal will be given the preference.
Note 2: Participation in individual and team event/item will be given the same preference.
Note 3: No preference will be given for winning more than one medal/position.
Note 4: In case of any doubt about the status of a tournament, the matter will be decided by the Department of Personnel & Training in consultation with Department of Sports and Youth Affairs.
Special Instructions to the Applicants:
a) The candidate should fill up all the fields of the Application form.
b) One envelope should contain one application only.
c) Application received by the means other than Speed Post/ Registered Post shall be rejected straightway.
d) Application without fees is liable to be rejected straightway.
e) Application received without original copy of challan meant for CPMG, Haryana Circle, Ambala will be rejected straight way.
f. Oiginal certificates should not be submitted. Copies of all the required documents and certificates duly self attested or attested by Gazetted officer should be sent along with the application form. The
documents/ marks list/ certificates submitted at alater date will not be entertained.
g) The candidate should have educational certificate issued on or before the last date of receipt of application and he/she have to produce the original documents such as mark sheet, provisional certificates
etc as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification at the time of submission of the documents in Department failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the
h) Application received without proof of date of birth wilt be rejected straightway.
i) Do not staple photograph on application, paste one recent self attested passport size photograph on application at the prescribed space & sign across the photograph in such a way that the half of the signature should be on application form and half on pasted photograph. Applications without photograph, without across signatures will be summarily rejected.
j) Applications received after due date will be rejected straightway, whatever may be the reason for delay
k. A11 mandatory fields of application must be duly filled up otherwise the applications will be rejected summarily. No intimation will be sent in this regard and no request for revival will be considered
Assistant Director (Staffl, O/o the, Chief Postmaster-General, 107 Mall Road-, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt -133001
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Last date of receipt of applications is 02.09.2020 and,forthose in Remote areas (Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pardesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu A Kasnmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pardesh, Andaman & Nicobar Isiands of Lakshadweep) is 08.09.202
2. The candidates who satisfy the above conditions may send their application in the prescribed format as in Annexure B affixing their recent passport size photograph, Ouiy titteO in along with enclosures to the Assistant Director (Staffl, O/o the, Chief Postmaster-General, 107 Mall Road, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt-133001 with superscription as 66Application .for Sports euota Recruitment 2015-2019, Haryana Circle so as to reach on or before tfie Ust date fixed’fo. r..A-pt of application either by speed post or registered post only. The application form can be downloaded irom www.indiapost. gov. in and rvww.haryanapost. gov. in.
3. The copies of he educational qualification certificates, Certificate of Basic Computer Training, proof of date of birth, Community certificate in respect of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PH, proof in respect of Sports qualification/ achievement, copy of Driving License of two wheeler or Light motor vehicle in case of Postman cadre and any other document required for the recruitment, duty slef afiested or attested by the Gazetted officer and original challan should be sent along with the filled application.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Haryana Postal Circle, please click on the Apply Now button below.