1. Date Of commencement of Step – I and Step – II Processes: 05.08.2020
2. Date of Closure of Step- I and Step — II Processes: 25.08.2020
3. Last date for receipt of the copies of the required documents: 09.10.2020
1. Only 132 candidates with the highest percentage of marks in the LL.B. examination will be called for viva-voce. So the candidates should take utmost care while filling percentage of their marks in LL.B. examination in the “Qualification” part of STEP — II process. If the percentage portion as such is left unfilled, candidature of such candidates will stand cancelled.
2. A weightage of 5% each will be given for Doctorate in Law and Post Graduation in Law while selecting 132 candidates mentioned above.
3. Candidates will have to submit the self attested copies of their LL.B. mark lists and percentage certificate from the University/C011ege along with other qualifications claimed in their application form if any, by post or by hand within 45 days from the date of closure of STEP – I and STEP — II processes. The envelope containing the mark lists and percentage certificate shall be superscribed “Research Assistant (Temporary) — Application No…. . -Copy Of mark lists & Percentage Certificate” and sent to “The Registrar (Recruitment & Computerisation), High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi — 682 031.”
4. Failure to produce the documents as detailed above will result in invalidation Of application.
5. ‘Code of Conduct’ and ‘Duties and functions’ Of Research Assistants are available in the link “Downloads” in the Recruitment Portal www’.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
The Registrar (Recruitment & Computerisation), High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi — 682 031.
1. On completion of Step-I, the candidate will be assigned an Application Number which will be displayed on the screen and intimated to the candidates through SMS/ e-mail.
2. Selection will be on the basis of the viva voce examination
3. Only 132 candidates with the highest percentage of marks in the LL.B. examination will be called for viva-voce.
1. Candidates shall apply online through the recruitment portal of the High Court (http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/). No other means / modes of application will be accepted
2. Eligible candidates are required to apply ‘ONLINE’ only through the Recruitment Portal www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. The online application process has two parts – Step I and Step-II. ‘Step-I/New Applicant is the first part of the registration of the applications.’ ‘Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who completes Step-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of applications by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step-II process.
3. Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile Number/Valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. No request for change of Mobile Number/e-mail ID will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment as SMS/e-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mail ID.
4. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she may create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
5. If the candidate does not mention his/her Mobile Number/e-mail ID, no intimation relating to the recruitment will be sent to the candidates. Such candidates will have to visit the Recruitment Portal frequently for getting information about the recruitment.
6. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the link “Guidelines for Photograph & Signature” available on the main page.
7. Candidate should also keep the particulars of educational qualifications, enrolment details, experience details and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to be entered in the online Application Form. The detailed requirements are given in the links “Sample Application Form” available in the main page
8. To start the process, the candidates should click the link ‘Step-I/New Applicant’. This will take the candidate to the next page where the options of ‘Posts’ are displayed. The candidates can access the RECRUITMENT OF RESEARCH ASSISTANT main page (hereafter called the main page) by clicking the option ‘Research Assistant (Temporary) available there. Before proceeding further, the candidate should read How to Apply, Guidelines for Photo & Signature and FAQ provided in the main page
9. In Step-I (Registration for New Applicants), the candidate has to fill in basic information about him/her. The information provided during Step-I (New Applicants) process is of permanent nature and cannot be modified.
10. To continue the application process, the candidate has to log in to the system by clicking on the link “Step-II/Registered Applicant”. For this the Application Number and Key Number of the candidate are required. Then the candidate will have access to the profile of the candidate.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from HCK.To Apply for the job posting from HCK, please click on the Apply Now button below.