Sub: – Induction of 164 nos. of trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for session 2020-21 and 2020-22 in HEC Training Institute (HTI) Ranchi, Jharkhand against advertisement, No. HEC/HTI / CTS/2020-06, dated: – 31.07.2020.
1. Post Name: Trainees
2. No of Post: 164 nos. of trainees
3. The break-up of the vacant seats under Craftsmanship Training Scheme (CTS) for session 2020-21 and 2020-22 are as follows:
4. i. Electrician – Duration of course: 02 Years. Total seats: 20
ii. Fitter – Duration of course: 02 Years. Total seats: 40
iii. Machinist – Duration of course: 02 Years. Total seats: 16
iv. Welder – Duration of course: 01 Years. Total seats: 40
v. COPA – Duration of course: 01 Years. Total seats: 48
vi Total: 164
5. Eligibility Criteria for admission: Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system / matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and 8th class examination passed for trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent
Age: Age of the applicant as on 31st July 2020 should be minimum fourteen (14) years and maximum 40 (forty) years and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the guidelines of Government of Jharkhand.
Application Fee: Selected candidates will have to deposit a sum of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) as medical examination fee in favor of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited payable at RANCHI
1. Expected date of availability of application Forms – 05.08.2020
2. Last date for receiving application form – 29.08.2020(up to 5.00pm)
3. Expected date of publication of first merit list – 15.09.2020
4. Expected Counselling date for first merit list. – 24.09.2020
5. Expected date of publication of second merit list – 01.10.2020
6. Expected Counselling date for second merit list – 15.10.2020
7. Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant) – 30.10.2020
8 Expected date of Open Round Counselling. – 07.11.2020 to 10.11.2020
9. Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st , 2nd and Open Round Counselling at HTI 10.00 am – 19.11.2020
10 Expected Date of starting of session. – 26.11.2020
The following documents are to be attached along with the application form as applicable: –
A) Matriculation/10th pass certificate/ provisional certificate & School leaving/ Collage leaving certificate is mandatory to produce at the time of admission otherwise NO-Admission will be entertained in any circumstances.
B) Mark sheet of Matriculation or equivalent. (as a Date of birth certificate)
C) Caste certificate [SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)] issued by a competent authority.(If applicable)
D) PWD (Person with disability) certificate (if applicable) issued by civil surgeon/ competent authority.
E) EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
F) Certificate of being ward of HEC: employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker, Hatia displaced/ Dependent of Diseased employee. (If applicable).
G) Aadhar card (UID).
H) Receipt of payment for application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft).
I) Self undertaking (Enclosed in application form)
Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand)
Selection Procedure :
1. The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class examination passed under 10+2 system or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council of Central/State Government or its equivalent hereinafter stated as Matriculation for all trades except welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring). And the qualification for Welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) trade should be 8th class passes from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent. If 10th pass candidate apply for welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) trade then priority will be given to the 8th class examination pass and in absence of the same, 10th class examination passed candidates may be considered for the same
2. A merit list (Category wise) of total eligible candidates will be prepared manually by HTI for counselling and admission in the CTS course. The candidates will be admitted to fulfill the allotted seats within the
prescribed date of admission by issuing different merit lists one by one.
3. In the first merit list, 164 candidates will be called for first round counselling by uploading the same on HEC website www.hecltd.com.(Category wise) and on Notice Board of HTI to fulfill the allotted seats
within the prescribed date and time.
4. After first round counselling, date and time of first merit list, if seats are still vacant then second merit list will be prepared based on the merit list (Category wise) and uploaded on HEC website www.hecltd.com. and on Notice Board of HTI for second round counselling.
5. After the counselling date and time of second merit list, if seats are still vacant then for fulfillment of all vacant seats as per the advertisement, an open round counselling (Category wise) will be done for avoiding further delay of commencement of classes, as well as the session as per NCVT norms and guidelines.
How to Apply :
i) Application Form for admission under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) can be downloaded from HEC website www.hecltd.com / career page and also the same can be obtained from HTI (HEC Training Institute) from 05.08.2020 to 29.08.2020.(8.00am to 5.00pm)
ii) Process for submission of application form: Complete filled up application form along with the documents mentioned at point no. ‘10’ is required to be sent through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of trainee, category at the top, to the following address – Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand) latest by 29.08.2020 (up to 5:00 pm). In case of late receipt or incomplete application, the same may summarily be rejected / cancelled.
iii) All information regarding Process of admission and application forms are available at HEC website www.hecltd.com. / career page.
iv) Company / Organization have no responsibility for any employment or other advance training after the completion of the training.
v) Company has the right to terminate the trainee due to irregular absentee or any kind of misconduct during training period. If any information and documents submitted by the candidate is found false then
the trainee may be terminated from his training.
vi) If any trainee remains absent without information, action as deemed fit including discontinuation of training programme.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from HEC Training Institute Ranchi.To Apply for the job posting from HEC Training Institute Ranchi, please click on the Apply Now button below.