Applications are invited for the under mentioned vacancies from the candidates for Apprentice Training and possess the requisite qualification as mentioned against each trade. The candidates who have passed prior to the year 2018, should attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
1. Posts: Apprentice
2. Educational Qualification: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
3. Technical Qualification: Passed ITI exam in Fitter trade
4. Period of training: 1 year
5. Stipend will be paid as admissible under the rules. Training shall be for duration of 1 year.
Age: Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 1 st Aug 2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (OBC with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate) and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
Amendments / Modification / Corrigendum:
Any amendment / modification / corrigendum in respect of this Advertisement shall only be communicated through the Company’s website www.hindustancopper.com. Page 3 of 5 Hence, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated by visiting the website from time-to-time for updates, etc
1) Application received late will not be considered.
2) Stipend will be paid as admissible under the rules. Training shall be for duration of 1 year.
3) After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on HCL to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of Apprenticeship training in HCL.
4) Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test.
5) At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/ engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
6) The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Office of Dy.Manager (HR), Taloja Copper Project, E33-36, MIDC, Taloja – 410208
Selection Procedure :
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on written test.
How to Apply :
The Applications as per format below complete in all respect along with copies of certificates/documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph self attested should be submitted in the Office of Dy.Manager (HR), Taloja Copper Project, E33-36, MIDC, Taloja – 410208 latest by 07/09/2020. Candidates shall ensure that Application form is neatly filled and all the documents are attached. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with following documents are liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. True copies of all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualifications, caste. Candidates who have passed prior to the year 2018, they should attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere AADHAR ID. d) Candidates should register themselves through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Hindustan Copper Ltd.To Apply for the job posting from Hindustan Copper Ltd, please click on the Apply Now button below.