1. Date of commencement of ONLINE application for all posts 03 Aug 2020 From 1000 hrs
2. Last date for ONLINE submission of application for all posts (Once submitted editing is not allowed). 13 Aug 2020 Upto 1700 hrs.
3. Last date for receipt of copy of the printed Online Application,DD along with mandatory enclosures by Post/Courier. 17 Aug 2020 Upto1700 hrs
a) Indian Nationals only need to apply
b) Applications sent other than the prescribed method stand rejected.
c)Application Fee is Rs.300/-. No Registration fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying. Payment should be made through online.
d) Print-out of the filled Online Application, along with mandatory enclosures viz., Self-attested copies of Degree/PG Marks lists, Provisional Certificate, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience certificates, latest salary certificate etc., and Annexure-I must be forwarded through Postal/Courier Services and should reach General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam -530 005 on or before 17 Aug 2020
e) Non-receipt of hardcopy of application, in-complete application, application not supported by attested copies (self-attested) of relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those applications received after the last date for receipt of applications shall not be considered and shall be treated as “REJECTED’ and no communication will be made for the same.
f) The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional. Mere issue of letter for written test or interview will not imply that candidature has been accepted. Verification of Original Certificates will be done only at the time of interview. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria.
g) All original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience Certificates etc., will be checked at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview.
h) Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligible criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
i)The Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of shortlisted candidates.
j) The Qualifying Requirement /Experience 8 Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date for online submission of application i.e . 13 Aug 2020.
k) Mere possession of the requisite qualification and experience will not confer any right to be called for interview. However, the Management reserves the right to relax qualifications/experience/age in the case of exceptionally experienced and qualified candidates.
l)The Management reserves the right to Increase or decrease the number of posts or consider for lower posts/grades to meet the organizational requirement.
m) The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, change the selection criteria, and cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons
n) Any cotrigendum/addendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company’s webatte rillptllypaythehrtzeskt, Applicants are requested to visit the websIte from time to time for all updates.
1. The Application should be submitted ONLINE via htlos://www.hsivizanin
2. Candidates should possess a valid E-mail id and remain active for at least next one year. All future correspondence would be sent via e-mail only.
3. Candidate should upload his/her photograph (20 – 50KB) and signature (10 – 20KB) in the prescribed formal and size.
4. Candidates are requested NOT to be idle for more than 5 minutes to avoid the expiry of web page while filling the online application.
5. Candidate should be ready with all the bio-data before filling the application.
6. Click on ‘Careers’ under “Human Resources visit ‘Current Openings’ link to view the openings available.
7. Please read the advertisement notice carefully, candidates are advised to self-check their eligibility against the recruitment posts.
8. Click on the respective link under ‘Apply Now’ to submit the application online.
9. Registration process contain 3 stages 1) Personal details 2) Educational details and 3) Payment details
10. Candidates are advised to use the SAVE (button) option to avoid the loss of data or SUBMIT button to finally submit the application. Verify the filled data carefully before submitting, once submitted you’re NOT allowed to Edit / modify the application.
11. After successful completion of all the stages you will receive a confirmation message.
12. Candidates who have chosen SAVE (button) option are allowed to SUBMIT the application using EdIt Application option at a later time before the closing date.
13. You will receive a confirmation e mail with the Registration ID and a link to view your submitted application form.
14. Candidates are also advised to check their SPAM if he email does not reach inbox.
15. Take a print-out (Hard copy) of the filled Online Application for future reference. 16. Keep your DOB and Registration ID confidential.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Hindustan Shipyard Limited.To Apply for the job posting from Hindustan Shipyard Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.