1. Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for SRF/JRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC), Project Associate: 35 years and Field Worker: 50 years
2. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially for up to 31-03-2021 or till completion of project whichever is earlier and may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
3. The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
4. The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
5. Reporting time for online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
6. The candidates will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
7. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
8. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
9. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
10. The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 26thAug. 2020.
11. If on the date of online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
12. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents in the mail.
13. In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail address ([email protected]) latest by August 26, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible and selected candidates will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected. The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 26thAug. 2020. If on the date of online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IARI.To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.