1. AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per the Govt. of India instructions.
2. No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
3. The above posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for an initial period of one year or project duration whichever is earlier, which may be extended on yearly basis after satisfactory performance of the incumbent till termination of the scheme. There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of scheme. Selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with respective scheme.
4. Bio-data as per the format given in Annexure 1 should be submitted along with attested copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, Ph.D. and NET/GATE and other certificates required. Affix an attested recent passport size photograph in the Bio-data. The bio-data should contain Academic qualifications starting from 10th Standard to the maximum qualification with % marks obtained, distinction/medal if any. This is required for calculation of academic score. If the candidates do not fill the marks and relevant attested certificates, the academic score will not be awarded.
5. The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be communicated to eligible candidates by email. Reporting time for online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
6. The candidates will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email in one PDF.
7. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
8. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview. 9. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
Applications are invited to attend Online Interview in NASF, DST and DBT funded and SMRF project at Division of Entomology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12, as mentioned below. The posts are purely on contractual basis. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their application to respective Principle Investigators (PIs) of specific projects and mention the posts to which they are applying in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents latest by August 18, 2020. The e-mail addresses of PIs are given below the project title. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IARI.To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.