On 08/08/2020, IARI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Lab cum Field Attendant.
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary positions at the office of ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu Valley (H.P.)-175 129.
1. Name and date of project termination: BIRAC Funded Research Project: Development of high yielding DH lines of broccoli using microspore culture, their conversion into CMS lines using MABC and utilization in hybrid breeding (March, 2022
2. Post/Age/ Emoluments: Lab cum Field Attendant (Age limit: 18-30 Years), Rs. 12000/-PM Fixed
3. Number of positions: One (01)
4. Qualifications &Experience: Essential: The candidate should have completed 10+2in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Agriculture
Terms and conditions:
1. The SRF and Lab cum Field attendant positions are purely contractual/non‐regular and will be offered initially for a period up to 31.03.2021and are co‐terminus with the project.
2. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption either in this institute or in ICAR. Non‐maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the SRF and Lab cum Field attendant liable for termination during the appointment period as per ICAR rules
3. No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment must be submitted along with the application form.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
5. The selected candidates will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Katrain, Kullu Valley (H.P.)-175 129.
Selection Procedure :
1. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding date and time of online interview by email or over phone
2. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview
How to Apply :
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma (Annexure I) along with self-attested scanned copies of the original documents in a single PDF file through email to [email protected] latest by August 25, 2020
2. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected
3. Candidates, whose near/distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned through e‐mail [email protected] or before 25.08.2020. If communicated or declared on the date of interview, candidate will not be interviewed.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.