1. Age limit: Maximum age is 35 years for SRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
2. For details of the qualifications and other requirements please refer to as mentioned in OM No.Edn./6/12/2014HRD dated 13 july, 2015,OM No. Agril. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD 9th October, 2015 of the Council and OMSR/S9/Z-09I201 8 of DST dated 30thJanuary, 2019.
3. The above post is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project. Appointment will be yearly based on the progress and fund availability.
4. The selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointments at the Institute as the position is coterminus with the project.
5. The interview of short listed eligible candidates will be held online on 5 th September, 2020, the details of which will be communicated to the eligible candidates by email.
6. The reporting time for online interview will be communicated and the candidate shall adhere to the instructions.
7. The candidates will have to send a copy of filled in application form duly signed as per the format annexed along with the self-attested scanned copies of the original documents from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. All the required documents along with the proof of experience and publications details can be sent through email to ([email protected]) on or before 31st August, 2020. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
9. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be interviewed.
10. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
11. Mobile Number and E-mail ID must be entered in the prescribed application form, therefore, the applicant must have a valid operative email and mobile number.
12. The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance in writing so as to reach the Head Division of Floriculture and Landscaping, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi by 31.08.2020. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidates will not be allowed for interview.
13. All the other candidates are also required to compulsorily to furnish the declaration duly signed and submitted on the date of interview.
14. The candidates have to strictly submit the form annexed (typed/ filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview
The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in advance in writing so as to reach the Head Division of Floriculture and Landscaping, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi by 31.08.2020. If on the date of interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidates will not be allowed for interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IARI.To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.