On 07/08/2020, IARI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.E/M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Recruit SRF (1 No.) and Field worker(1 No.) under the project entitled “Development of IoT based customhiring monitoring meter of Agricultural machines”funded by DST, Ministry of Science and Technology, GOI. The appointment is purely on temporarybasis initially for a period of one year. The tenure will be extended for another year subject to satisfactory performance.
1. Name and No. of Posts: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) -One
2. Emoluments (Fixed per month): Rs 35,000/- + HRA at 24%
3. Essential qualification & Experience: Essential:M.Tech. /M. E. (Agricultural Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ computer Science/ Mechanical Engg.) with 4/5 years Bachelor’s degree and should have qualified NET(ICAR/UGC/CSIR)or GATE with one years of research experience.
4. Desirable: Experience in Android and C Programming/ farm machinery design/electronic circuit development/assembly
Age: The candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years, age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC, is applicable as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis. The posts are co-terminus with the project, and will be offered initially for a period of one year or till termination of the project whichever is earlier and further extendable based on satisfactory performance for the remaining period of the project.
2. The candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years, age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC, is applicable as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules.
3. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption either in this institute or in ICAR. Non‐maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the candidate liable for termination during the appointment period as per ICAR rules. The SRF and Skill Worker may also leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving one month notice.
4. Candidates should bring their complete bio-data, duly self-attested copies of certificates and mark sheets (along with original documents), experience certificate in original (if any) and no objection certificate from the employer in case of currently employed elsewhere. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.Candidates who are not able to produce their essential degree completion certificate as on the date of the interview will not be eligible to attend the interview
5. Candidates reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. The SRF and Skilled Worker will not be entitled for any regular leave, but are allowed to have CL and RH from time to time, not exceeding (8+2)= 10 days in a year. They are full time worker and are required to adhere to the administrative, financial and disciplinary regulations of the ICAR-IARI, hence regular attendance of the SRF and Skilled Worker will be maintained by keeping an attendance register.
9. The decision of Joint Director (Research), ICAR-IARI, New Delhi will be final and binding in all respects.
Division of Agricultural Engineering, ICAR-IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012
Selection Procedure :
1. Applicants will be informed in advance about the mode of Interview by email/SMS. Therefore, the applicant must have a valid operative email and mobile number.
2. Walk-in-interview/Virtual Interview will be held in the Division of Agricultural Engineering, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi 110012
How to Apply :
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates interested in Virtual Interview are requested to send their applications in the proforma given in advertisement along with self-attested scanned copy of the all documents (one PDF file only) to the PI’s email address ([email protected]) latest by 22-08-2020.
2. Candidate’s whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate to this office as per format attached (Declaration). Such declaration must reach to the undersigned by post or through e‐mail at [email protected] If communicated or declared on the date of interview, candidate will not be interviewed. Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/ ICAR-IARI will also furnish a declaration (format attached) on the date of interview
3. Reporting time for interview: 9:00 AM on 27/07/2020 Place: Division of Agricultural Engineering, ICAR-IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012.
4. Interested candidates who meet the below mentioned qualifications are directed to send a copy of their bio-data/CV in the prescribed format (attached) to [email protected] The eligible candidates may appear for the Virtual interview on 27th August, 2020 at 10:00 AM along with their complete biodata in an Application format.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.