On 04/08/2020, IARI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Technical Assistant.
Applications are invited to attend online interview for the post of Technical Assistant (One post) in a BRNS funded project, purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with project at ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Regional Station, Wellington.
1. Post Name: Technical Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Name of the project: Emmer wheat (Triticum dicoccum) improvement through mutation
4. Emoluments (Fixed per month): Rs. 15,000
5. Essential qualification: Graduate degree in Agriculture
6. Desirable: Exprience in growing field crops
Age: Maximum age is 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
Terms and conditions:
1. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially up to March, 2021, which may be extended periodically subject to satisfactory performance till the termination of the project
2. The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
3. The candidates will have to compulsorily, filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the self attested scanned photocopy of the certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, degree certificate and a recent photograph pasted on the application need to be sent through email. Proof of experience, training attended if any also need to be send by email. Original documents of the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at the time of appointment.
4. No TA/DA/any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
6. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the scan declaration duly signed in the format along with other documents through email.
7. Candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing through email ([email protected]) so as to reach by August 24, 2020. If on the date of online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Regional Station, Wellington – 643 231, The Nilgiris, Tamilnadu.
Selection Procedure :
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates has to attend interview through online mode.
2. After screening the applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed about the details of interview (Date and Time) by email.
3. The interview of the shortlisted candidates will be held through online mode, which will be communicated by email.
4. Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
How to Apply :
The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned photocopy of the original documents through email to [email protected] latest by August 24, 2020. Original documents of the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.