One post of Young Professional-II is available in the ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Indore under the Shell India funded Project purely on contractual basis. The details along with online submission of application for virtual interview date and venue are as under.
1. Post Name: Young Professional-II
2. Post: Shell India funded Project entitled “Evaluating the agronomic performance of urea-S and other S fertilizer sources in India
3. No. of post: 01
4. Emoluments (Fixed per month): Rs. 25000/- per month consolidated
5. Essential qualification: Essential : M.Sc. (Ag.) Agronomy / Soil Science.
6. Desirable: Experience in field and lab work related to agriculture.
Age: Maximum age 35 years for Young Professional-II (age relaxation as per Government of India instruction)
Terms and conditions:
1. The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis initially up to March, 2021, extendable till the termination of the project subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
3. The candidate intending to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing before the interview date.
4. Mobile Number and E-mail ID must be entered in the prescribed application form
5. The selected candidates will be intimated through electronic mail only. Original documents of the selected candidate will be physically verified before final offer of appointment & joining at this institute.
6. Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications would be interviewed.
7. Concealing of facts or canvassing if any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidates.
8. Note – Please mention the subject as “Application for the Young Professional-II”.
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Regional Station, Indore-452 001 (M.P.)
Selection Procedure :
1. Selected candidates will be informed by e-mail for appear in virtual interview.
2. In view of the deteriorating situation of Covid-19 pandemic in Indore, it has been decided that the interview will be conducted only through Video Conferencing and not in person
3. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the online interview as per the specified time/slot on the day of interview
4. The selection will be on the basis of educational qualifications, relevant experience and followed by Interview process. The short-listed candidates on the basis of their educational qualification, experience and age will be called for online interview.
How to Apply :
1. Interested applicants are requested to send their application in pdf format through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 20.08.2020; 5:00 PM. The candidate will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), scanned copies of all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate, experience and publication. A recent passport size photograph must be pasted onto the application form
2. Last date for application: 20.08.2020
3. Date of virtual Interview: Date : 24th August, 2020, 11.00am (Virtual interview)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.