ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-12.
After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email/mobile.
1. The post is purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis. Initially the appointment will be up to 31/03/2021 or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier. The post is extendable further based on performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
2. The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute as position is co-terminus with the project. The online interview of short listed eligible candidates will be held on 07.09.2020 (tentative) at 10.00 A.M. onwards in the Division of Floriculture and Landscaping, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012.
3. The candidates have to send a copy of bio-data (signed) as per the format available on the IARI website (www.iari.res.in), all certificates and attested photocopies of required documents from matriculation onwards and a copy of recent passport size photograph. The interested candidates may also send their biodata by post to the Assistant Administrative Officer, Division of Floriculture and Landscaping, IARI, New Delhi or e – mail ([email protected]) on before 31.08.2020.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending online interview/joining. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview. It may be noted that Master’s degree certificate either original or provisional is essential.
5. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining. No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
6. Candidates whose near/ distant relative(s) is an employee of ICAR/IARI has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below by 31.08.2020. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned by post or through e- mail ([email protected]). Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/IARI will also furnish a declaration (as per format given below) before the date of interview.
7. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates interested in on line Interview are requested to send their application to respective Principle Investigators (PIs) of project in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents latest by 31st August, 2020. The e-mail addresses of PI is ([email protected]).
8. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed about the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email/mobile. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IARI, please click on the Apply Now button below.