On 12/08/2020, IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Banker Faculty.
Recruitment of Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO, Division Head (Technology Support Services), Banker Faculty in IBPS on Contract basis
1. Post Name: Banker Faculty (On Contract)
2. No. of Vacancies: 02
3. Educational / Professional Qualifications: Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB
4. Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience: The incumbent should be an officer retired on attaining superannuation / voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Bank /Organisation otherwise before superannuation, from the services of any Public Sector Bank having worked as Chief Manager and above
5. Preferable: Experience as faculty in the Training Institute and/or experience of writing tests(question papers) for Recruitment/ promotion examinations of banks or Public Sector Organisations. The candidate should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the organisation.
6. Total Compensation per month: Rs.75,000.00
7. Contract period: 3 years subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance and physical fitness.
8. Job Description & Responsibilities :
For the post of Banker Faculty (on contract) He / She will be required to write questions (multiple choice or short answer type questions) designed to assess banking knowledge and financial / general awareness and research in the areas of Banking, Financial Awareness, etc. Any other work assigned by the Institute.
9. The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI. However, Institute will provide necessary support.
Age: Not exceeding 61 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1959 (date inclusive)
Procedure for applying online:
1. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option “Click Here To Apply Online” to open the On-Line Application Form.
2. Candidates will have to click on “Click Here For New Registration” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
3. Candidates are required to upload their documents, photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents, Photograph and Signature (Annexure).
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
5. After completing the procedure of applying on-line, the candidate should take printouts of the system generated on-line application form, ensure that the particulars filled in are accurate and retain the printout along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of further process of selection.
2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
3) Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to this selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS in this behalf.
4) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
5) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
6) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
8) IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
9) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
10) IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
11) Internal candidate, if eligible, may also apply.
12) IBPS can cancel the selection process at any point of time without giving any reason.
13) All the above positions require full 24×7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
14) Any addendum/corrigendum/ Notice shall be posted only on Institute’s website.
15) Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not guarantee shortlisting for further process.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview
2. IBPS may send call letter for the selection process through the registered e-mail ID.
How to Apply :
1. IBPS invites on-line applications for appointment in the following posts on Contract basis. Candidates are required to apply on-line through the link given in IBPS website www.ibps.in for the selection Process.
2. Online Registration : 12.08.2020 to 31.08.2020
3. Interview : September 2020
4. Candidates can apply online only from 12.08.2020 to 31.08.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. A candidate can apply for only one post as the skill sets for the posts are different. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan all the required documents, photograph and signature ensuring that all the documents, photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in Capital Letters Will Not be accepted.
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letter for the selection process through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention email ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IBPS.To Apply for the job posting from IBPS, please click on the Apply Now button below.