1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
2. Age limit for RA is 35 years and for JRF/JPF is 28 years on the date of interview for both (relaxation in age limit of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ physically handicapped and Women upto 5 years).
3. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the Project.
4. The position can also be terminated at any time by the Principal Co-ordinator/Principal Investigator/Supervisor of the Project without assigning any reason depending on the performance of the candidate.
5. Recruitment for the above temporary position is governed by the rules and regulation of the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institute under the Council.
6. The shortlisted candidate would appear before the selection committee with their original certificates, mark sheets with a self-attested photocopy of each and a recent passport size photograph along with the bio-data.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
8. Candidates without Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate/original mark sheet awarded by the University will not be permitted to attend the Interview.
9. Order of engagement of the selected candidate will be issued subject to availability of fund and approval of the Competent Authority. Tenure mentioned in the advertisement is tentative and liable to be curtailed/extended as per the decision of the Competent Authority.
10. If it is found at any stage of the process or thereafter that the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any reason. Further, the decision of the ICFRE in this regard to the selection process will be final and binding. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Council. The payment received during the serving period under the case has to be returned with panel interest.
11. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
The shortlisted candidate would appear before the selection committee with their original certificates, mark sheets with a self-attested photocopy of each and a recent passport size photograph along with the bio-data.The interview will be held through personal interview/virtual mode (Video).
Candidate having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may apply by submitting their application form in the prescribed format with all supporting documents and CV to the undersigned by e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 27 August, 2020 by 5:00 PM. It is essential to mention the name of project and position applied for along with post code in the subject area of mail. Application duly filled with self-attested copies of certificate and mark sheet in the prescribed format will only be accepted. The shortlisted candidates will be informed separately about date of interview. The interview will be held through personal interview/virtual mode (Video).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from ICFRE.To Apply for the job posting from ICFRE, please click on the Apply Now button below.