On 03/08/2020, IGM Kolkata announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate for the position of Security Officer.
India Govt. Mint, Alipore, Kolkata-700053, a Unit Of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) and a Miniratna Category — I Central Public Sector Enterprise (wholly owned by Govt. of India), invites applications for engagement on fixed tenure contract basis for the following posts, from those who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:-
1. Name of Post: Security Officer
2. Number Of Post: 01
3. Eligibility Criteria: Holding analogous post on regular basis at level 10 of the 7th CPC pay matrix at the time of retirement from Defence/ Para Military/ State Police
4. Emoluments consolidated: Rs. 50,000/- per month
5. Period of engagement: Initially for a period Of one year which may be extended as per the exigency and performance of the individual.
6. . Roles and Responsibilities: (a) Security Officer:
i) To discharge role and function as Security Officer as mentioned in the relevant Circular/Manuals/ Guidelines/SOP issued by SPMCIL from time to time.
ii) Liaison with the CISF, 1B and local Police Administration.
iii) Verification/ cross verification of attendance of outsourced/ contractual employees.
iv) Keeping the Management informed about the security needs & threat perception, if any.
v) Any other work assigned from time to time by Management.
Age: Candidate should be less than 62 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
1. The selected candidate will not have any claim over other emoluments/benefits/ compensations available to other SPMCIL employees. However, for any out station travel as per the requirement, with the prior approval of the competent authority, only the expenses towards travelling, lodging and boarding (as per SPMCIL Travel rules/ policies) will be borne by SPMCIL.
2. The selected candidate will also have no right whatsoever to claim for regular employment in SPMCIL by virtue of being engaged through fixed term contract.
3. There shall be no criminal case pending against the candidate. The candidate should not have been compulsory retired by the Govt. A self-declaration in this regard to be submitted by the candidate. (Attached self-declaration format).
4. A non-disclosure agreement has to be signed by the candidate before engagement as by virtue of his roles and responsibility, he will have access to some confidential information of the organization. (Attached non-disclosure agreement).
5. The engagement may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason by giving a notice of 15 days. The Consultants will be discharged as and when alternative arrangements are made to attend to the work allotted to them.
Terms and conditions:
1. The tenure of engagement will be for a period of one year with effect from the date of joining which may be reduced or extended at the discretion of the Company.
2. Posting will be made at India Government Mint, Kolkata — 700 053 (A Unit of SPMCIL).
3. Working will be under the direct Control/ Guidance/ Orders/ Supervision of the undersigned / designated officials.
4. Communication regarding duties and responsibilities will be issued separately. The contractual appointee will not sign or certify documents or pass bills etc. pertaining to the department and will not supervise or control the work of SPMCIL employees.
5. However, interaction may be made with the concerned officials/ departments regarding the progress / execution of work assigned.
6. The contractual appointee will be required to work in accordance with the timings observed by India Govt. Mint, Kolkata, and to comply with the Attendance Management System through swiping of individual AMS card during entry in and exit from office premises.
7. Holidays applicable will be the Same as applicable to the employees of SPMCIL posted at this Unit.
8. The leave may be availed with the prior approval of the controlling officer only after it actually becomes due and not in advance/ anticipation.
9. The contractual appointee will be reimbursed premium for Mediclaim Policy upto Rs. 2 Lakh from a PSU Insurance Company for self, spouse and dependent children for the period of engagement exceeding 6 months. No other medical benefits shall be available.
10. The contractual appointee will also be reimbursed premium for Accidental Insurance coverage of Rs 3 Lakh for himself/herself only from a PSU Insurance Company for the period of engagement only exceeding 6 months.
11. During the tenure of this engagement, the contractual appointee will wholly devote to work assigned and will not undertake any other employment either on full or part time basis. Any violation of this condition will entail immediate termination Of engagement notwithstanding clause 16 below.
Chief General Manager, India Govt. Mint, Alipore, Kolkata- 700053
Selection Procedure :
The candidates, fulfilling Eligibility Criteria and General Conditions after scrutiny of the applications, may be called for interview, and as per recommendation of the Committee and after approval of the Competent Authority, the selected individuals may be intimated for engagement on fixed tenure basis as Security Officer and Consultant (Security), as the case may be.
How to Apply :
Last date Of Applications and to be addressed to: Applications on plain paper addressed to the Chief General Manager, India Govt. Mint, Alipore, Kolkata- 700053, along-with relevant enclosures e.g. copy of PPO Book etc., must reach by post or by hand to India Govt. Mint, Alipore, Kolkata-700053, within 21 days from the date of notification i.e., by 24.08.2020. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IGM Kolkata, please click on the Apply Now button below.