On 17/08/2020, IIIM Jammu announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma, M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant III.
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW through Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/ Google Meet for the following purely temporary positions of Project Assistant–II and Project Assistant–III under the following projects tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU:-
1. Post Name: Project Assistant-III – One Position
2. Essential Qualification:M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with minimum 55% marks plus 2 years research experience.
3. Desirable: Experience in Plant Molecular Biology, Plant Secondary Metabolism and Plant Tissue Culture.
4. Emoluments Per Month: Rs.35,000/- + HRA
5. Project No. & Project Title: MLP-110006 “Undertaking the physiological role of forskolin in Coleus forskohlii”
1. Post Name: Project Assistant-III – Seven Positions
2. Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Organic/Medicinal/ Pharmaceutical/Applied Chemistry with minimum 55% marks plus 2 years research experience. OR M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Bio-Chemo/Pharma-informatics or equivalent with minimum 55% marks plus 2 years research experience in CADD techniques. OR M.Pharma in Medicinal/Pharmaceutical /Applied Chemistry.
3. Desirable: Research experience in organic synthesis especially in API Synthesis or Process Development Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry.
4. Emoluments Per Month: Rs.35,000/- + HRA
5. Project No. & Project Title: HCP 29 “Development of Process for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients towards COVID 19”
1. The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the respective sponsored Projects.
2. In case the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the Application Form and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the Application Form.
3. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
4. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/ empanelment stands cancelled.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. should send their copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
CSIR-Indian Institute Of Integrative Medicine, Canal Road, Jammu-180001 (J&k)
Selection Procedure :
1. Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in on 25.08.2020 by 4.00 p.m.
2. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
3. Eligible/ shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Skype/ MS Team/ Google Meet.
4. The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/Google Meet. However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportionate to the available vacancies. Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
How to Apply :
1. Application Form can be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM website: www.iiim.res.in (available at CSIR-IIIM Website attached with the Advertisement No.10/2020) The candidate must submit his/her completed application along with Digital Platform ID, E-mail ID, Mobile Number and self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Category Certificate etc. and a latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the Application Form [Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered] into the E-mail ID : [email protected] by or before 21.08.2020 up to 5.00 P.M.
2. Application Form sent into the aforesaid E-mail ID after the scheduled date and time i.e. 21/08/2020 up to 5.00 P.M. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
3. Date of Online Interview: 27.08.2020 (Thursday). 10.00 A.M onwards
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIIM Jammu, please click on the Apply Now button below.