On 05/08/2020, Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM for the position of Technology Business Incubator Manager.
1. Name of the Post: Technology Business Incubator Manager (On Contract)
2. Qualification: First class in B.E. /B.Tech. and MBA or its equivalent
3. Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience and At least 2 years of experience with business incubators, accelerators, innovation centers or in startup ecosystems.
4. Salary: Rs. 50,000-75,000 per month (consolidated) based on qualification and relevance of right experience.
5. Term of appointment: Initially for ONE year Contract appointment, extendable based on performance and institute requirements.
6. Skills and Attributes:
(i) Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, public speaking and written communication
(ii) Effective and strong network building capabilities to establish relationships with the various stakeholders and startups
(iii) Good understanding of deep tech start-ups in areas such as Smart manufacturing and other areas mentioned in TIDE 2 scheme of MeitY(TIDE 2.0)
1. Selected candidate is expected to join immediately
2. Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for a written test/skill test/interview, etc.
3. The Institute reserves the right to hold a written test/ skill test / interview as the case may be to select candidates for these positions
4. The Institute reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof and also to re-advertise the posts if no suitable candidates are found. Decision of the Institute will be final and binding in this regard.
5. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications and/or experience in exceptional cases of meritorious candidates. Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s). The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some posts herein advertised, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final. Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. “Interim Enquiry will not be entertained.”
6. The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for an interview
7. In case of any advertent mistake in the process of screening/selection; which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the institute reserves the right to modify/cancel/withdraw any communication made to the candidates.
8. Candidates shall have to produce original documents for verification at the time of appearing in Interview.
9. In case of any dispute/ ambiguity/ confusion that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the institute shall be final.
10. Any corrigendum or amendment regarding this advertisement will be published on our website www.iiits.ac.in
Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor, 630 Gnan Marg, Sri City Chittoor District – 517 646, Andhra Pradesh.
Selection Procedure :
The Institute reserves the right to hold a written test / skill test / interview as the case may be to select candidates for these positions. Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Filled in Application Form (in prescribed format) along with supporting documents and passport size photograph should be submitted to the following address on or before 04/09/2020. Copy of application along with documents should be sent to [email protected], with Name and Post applied for in the subject line.
2. Applicants are encouraged to send scanned copies of the application and other documents by email before the deadline and forward the hard copies by Speed Post/Courier. Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
3. The last date for receipt of applications:: 4th September, 2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor.To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor, please click on the Apply Now button below.