1. Candidates should have a good academic record and should possess good communication and soft skills.Fluency in Hindi and Englishreading. writing and speaking is essential.
2. The post is purely on consolidated amount basis and no other benefit (such as housing, transportation, etc.) will be provided to the selected candidate.
3. The posts will be filled up on contract basis for a period of one year and may be extended for another six months. Discretion on extension of the offer will purely be with the E&ICT Academy.
4. Candidates are required to pay an application fees of Rs. 500/-. The payment is to be made online while doing online registration. Account details etc. will be available in the online registration form. SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
5. Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization are required to produce a noobjection certificate at the time of interview. Persons retired from defence or any other central government services will also be considered for appointment.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7. Applicants are requested to refer the website of Electronics and ICT Academy (ict.iiitdmj.ac.in) from time to time for information updates etc.
8. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
9. For any information kindly mail at [email protected]
10. The post is advertised by E&ICT Academy as a project of PDPM IIITDMJ and not by the Institute. The candidate will have no direct or indirect claim of a regular appointment on any post at PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur.
11. All interested candidates must register themselves through Online Registration form available on the Academy’s website on or before 21.08.2020 (by 05:00 pm).
12. Online-INTERVIEW to be held on 24th August 2019 from 10:00 am onwards. Shortlisted Candidates will be sent the meeting link on August 23rd , 2020.
13. No correspondence in the matter will be entertained. Brief Description of the Job Profile for the post is given below. Business Manager: The person will be mainly responsible for building relations with higher and technical educational institutions in India for promoting the programmes of E&ICT Academy. He/she will also be responsible formaintaining the finance and accounts of the Academy’s funds, human resource management, correspondence and communication with the partner institutions, course coordinators, advertisement and publicity of programmes and events under the Academy. Further,he/she will be responsible for maintaining records related to the Academy.
All interested candidates must register themselves through Online Registration form available on the Academy’s website on or before 21.08.2020 (by 05:00 pm). Online-INTERVIEW to be held on 24th August 2019 from 10:00 am onwards. Shortlisted Candidates will be sent the meeting link on August 23rd , 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IIITDM Jabalpur.To Apply for the job posting from IIITDM Jabalpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.