Interested candidates are invited for walk-in test/interview tor a position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) to work on a CSIR funded research project titled “Studies on electronic and optical properties in group Ill-V-N quaternary semiconductor quantum dots using density functional theory and k dot p method”. It may be possible for the selected candidate to register tör Ph.D. program as per existing Institute rules.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
2. Project Position: 01 (JRF/SRF)
3. Duration: The position is purely temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three year or until the completion of project whichever is earlier.
4. Fellowship Amount:
i. JRF: Rs. 31000/- per month as per CSIR guidelines
ii. SRF: Rs. 35000/- per month as per CSIR guidelines
5. Essential Qualifications:
l. Senior Research Fellow (SRF): (i) MSc in Physics or BE/ B.Tech in ECE/reIevant discipline or equivalent degree, and at least two years of post-MSc/ BE/BTech research experience, as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals. (ii) ME/ MTech or equivalent degree in ECE/ relevant discipline with valid NET/GATE score.
II. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): MSc in Physics or BE/B.Tech in ECE/ reIevant discipline with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA and passing of NET/ GATE test.
b. Age limit: Maximum 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/PH/OBC/Women candidates is as per CSIR and Institute rules, as applicable.
6. Desirables: Candidates having knowledge on DFT calculations, MATLAB and Mathematical Modeling of Ill-V material based Quantum Dot/Quantum Well Systems, will be given preference.