Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for the position of Project Executive-Horticulture.
1. Position: Project Executive – Horticulture
2. Educational qualification and Experience: Candidate should be a B.Sc [Horticulture] graduate from a reputed university or B.Sc [Agriculture] with knowledge of Ornamental Gardening. Should have minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the Horticulture sector. Should have fluency in English, Hindi and Kannada with good correspondence skills. Should be well versed in MS-Office applications. Excellent communication skills
3. Compensation: Monthly CTC will be in the range of Rs.32,000 to Rs. 39,000.
4. Reporting Relationships: Project Executive-Horticulture will be reporting to Manager-Horticulture.
a. Internal: Faculty, Staff
b. External: Corporates, Industries, Government Agencies
6. This position is on contract. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately. Maximum age limit for being appointed under these rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for non-teaching staff, subject to the discretion of the Director (IIM-B).
7. Major Duties & Responsibilities: Will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden. Should be able to maintain and improve the lawns and garden as per the specific requirements and expectations, Should be able interact with the Officials of Horticulture Department, Government of Karnataka. Should have sound knowledge in tree plantation and growing of plants. Ensure proper maintenance such as mowing the grass, emptying the bins, managing weed control and leaf raking. Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden. Advise management on the cost of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports. Ensure carrying out day-to-day work assigned to the workers. Should have knowledge about the type, dosage and time of application of chemical, manure and fertilizer.