1. The applications are liable to be rejected if complete details are not provided in the applications.
2. The institute reserves the right to reject the applications if soft copy is received in time and hardcopy is not received in time. Also the application can be rejected if hard copy is received in time and soft copy is not received in time.
3. In case a candidate is selected from a government institution, then vigilance clearance from the parent organization has to be submitted.
The Search-Cum-Selection Committee (SCSC) constituted by the Board will consider applications fulfilling the above criteria, received in response to this advertisement as well as nominations received from eminent persons in the management / management education. The SCSC will recommend the panel of three names to the Board. The Board may approve one of the names from the panel or if not satisfied, may request for additional names.
1. The soft copy or the scanned copy of filled application on the prescribed format (Annexure-I) along with all enclosures of the application can be sent by email on [email protected] by August 23, 2020
2. The hard copy of filled in application along with all enclosures mentioning “Application for the post of Director, IIM Tiruchirappalli” on the envelop be sent to the Chairman, SCSC, Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli, Pudukkottai Main Road, Chinna Sooriyur Village, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024, Tamil Nadu. The last date of receipt of hard copy of application is August 31, 2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIM Tiruchirappalli, please click on the Apply Now button below.