1. In the case of candidates desirous to apply for more than one post, separate application for each post should be submitted.
2. The Applicant must ensure whether he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for the post applied.
3. Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized Universities/Institutions only need to apply.
4. All Certificates, Degrees, and other documents for educational qualification, professional and technical qualification, work experience etc., should be produced in original at the time of interview, if called for the same. Failure to produce these original documents may result into ineligibility to appear for the interview.
5. Applications received after the stipulated last date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
6. Mere fulfilling the conditions does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted for selection process.
7. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of or all the posts.
8. Appointments will be governed by the relevant service rules and regulations of the Institute as amended from time to time.
9. No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding e-mail delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for selection process.
10. No accommodation will be provided by the Institute to attend the selection process. 12. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication including appointment offer made to the candidate.
13. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of Institute shall be final and binding.
14. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
15. Chief Administrative Officer and Manager (EEC) positions are purely on contractual in nature for limited time period. No claims can ever be made for regularizing these positions.
1. Candidates selected for the Chief Administrative Officer and Manager (EEC) positions will be appointed on contract basis for a specific period only on an appropriate consolidated salary.
2. Candidate selected for the position of Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer will be initially appointed in the respective pay scale on probation for a period of two years and their appointment will be regularized/terminated based on their performance.
3. Higher start in the pay scale may be considered for exceptionally deserving candidates.
4. The Institute may relax all or any of the requirements related to qualification and experience in exceptional and deserving cases.
1. Application along with all supporting documents should be submitted online in IIM Tiruchirappalli website on or before 21.08.2020.
2. Application submitted through any other mode will not be considered.
3. For full details regarding qualification, experience, job profile, terms & conditions, and other requirements, please visit our website: https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/careers‐non‐teaching
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIM Tiruchirappalli, please click on the Apply Now button below.