Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis:
1. Posts: Postdoctoral Fellow
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Minimum Educational Qualifications & Experience Ph.D. in any branch of Science / Engineering related to Earth and Climate / related areas Candidates who have submitted thesis may also apply
4. Preference Candidates having 0-5 years of research experience after Ph.D. degree in relevant fields will be preferred.
5. Job Requirement The incumbent will be associated with a specific group depending upon his / her research interest, and infrastructural support / supervision required to carry out research. For details of research pursued at Earth & Climate Science, IISER Pune, please visit: http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/research/disciplines/earthand-climate-science
6. Tenure of the appointment Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and availability of funds
7. Consolidated emoluments PDF: Rs. 50,000/- per month with an annual contingency grant of Rs. 1,00,000/- Candidates who have submitted their thesis but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional certificate of having qualified for the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.