1. Appointment is purely temporary and contractual and can be terminated at any time without any notice or compensation. The appointed person shall have no claim for appointment / absorption in IISER Tirupati.
2. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with approval of the competent authority.
3. The prescribed Essential Qualifications / Experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview / selection process. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to call all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written exam / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish full details of qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant fields, over and above the minimum prescribed. Documentary evidences will be verified during the selection process.
4. . No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
5. Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
6. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
7. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
8. The application fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati, Transit Campus: C/o. Sree Rama Engineering College, Karakambadi Road,
Mangalam (P.O.), Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh – 517 507.
List of Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute’s Website. Applicants are instructed to visit the website regularly. Shortlisted candidates will be informed only by email and no separate communication will be sent.
1. Last date for submitting on-line application is August 30, 2020. Applicants need not send hard copy of the application at this stage.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may apply online in the prescribed application format. Click on the link “Apply Online” available below this advertisement and apply for the post by completing your Registration under the “New Registration” link by clicking “Click here to login here to Apply”. Please keep your personal details, qualification details, details of references, experience details, other relevant details, soft copy of the passport size photograph with you and printer attached to your desktop before starting online application.
3. In case, name of the degree that you possess is not listed in the drop down option, please select “other” and enter name of the degree, specialization and other desired details in the field named as “specialization”.
4. In case the applicant has completed the degree/s, course/s through Distance learning / Correspondence / Part –Time method:
(i) Please mention in the Specialization field if the particular degree / course has been done through Distance / Correspondence / Part time as the case may be.
(ii) In case the degree / course is completed through Private College / Institute not affiliated to any University, mention Private in the Specialization field in addition to other details.
5. Once you have submitted the application, you will not be able to retrieve the application. Candidates who have submitted “Online application” only shall be considered for selection process. Print Application feature will be available only until the closing date of the advertisement. Hence, candidates are instructed to take print out of their respective applications immediately after successful submission of their application.
6. When called for the selection process, applicants will have to bring printed copy of the online application (affix colour passport size photograph on application form), self-attested certificate in support of age, mark sheets and certificates of educational qualification, experience certificate/s and other documents in support of the information submitted in the online application.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IISER Tirupati, please click on the Apply Now button below.