Applications are invited to attend online interview for one post of Junior Research Fellow in the ICAR-IISWC, Research Centre, Udhagamandalam under DST sponsored research project on “Biochar for acid soil improvement and climate change mitigation in temperate ecosystem” purely on contractual basis.
1. Posts: Junior Research Fellow
2. Rs.25000/-p.m+HRA for the initial 2 years and in 3 rd year @RS.28000/- +HRA after review of their performance by the review committee
3. Essential Qualification: Post graduate degree in Soil Science/ Environmental Science/ Agronomy/ Horticulture with basic degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry or Post graduate degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Environmental Science /Botany with basic degree in respective/related sciences along with National Eligibility Test (NET)
4. Desirable Qualification: Experience in field experiment, soil and plant analyses, acid soil, climate studies, handling analytical instruments and working knowledge in modeling.
5. Name of the project : “Biochar for acid soil improvement and climate change mitigation in temperate ecosystem