Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
1. Post: Project Scientist (1)
2. Title of the Project: Maintenance and Development of Institute Website (MI00195)
3. Deptt/.Centre: Computer Service Centre / Department of CSE
4. Duration of the Project: Upto:31/12/2021
5. Consolidated fellowship / Pay-slab: Rs.35,400-37,900-40,400-43,600-46,800- 50,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
6. Qualifications: 1 st class M.Sc. / M.C.A. (with NET/GATE*) / M.Tech. with atleast six years + total experience in Technical Higher Educational Institute and at least 4 years + experience and should be in system development, good knowledge of data base, and Jasper report writing. Should be very well versed with ERP System Implementation. Sound Database knowledge and Testing and support especially in Finance, HR and Payroll, Recruitment and a good experience in e-office implementation. Development knowledge of CMS will be advantage. Candidate must possess a good communication skill to interact with End Users and must have experience of handling End Users to support the system both in terms of imparting training, trouble shoot as well as develop new reports and also should be fully aware of all Central Govt. Rules in order to map the business requirements and should be very well versed with NIRF, QS and other educational Ranking Portal needs and requirements and must have at least one year practical experience of working on these portals. Persons not meeting the experience in terms of years and work need not apply. The requirement of qualifying NET/GATE qualification may be relaxed by the Committee in case of highly meritorious candidates.