Applications are invited for a temporary position of Research Associate (RA) in the project entitled “Development of a Prosumer Driven Integrated SMART Grid” sponsored by Department of Science and Technology (DST). This project position provides the opportunity to work with competent research team on upcoming technologies such as SMART Grids, IoT, Blockchain, and Embedded Programming.
1. Project Title: Development of a Prosumer Driven Integrated SMART Grid
2. Ref. No.: RES/DST/EE/P0045/1819/0012
3. Number of Post: 01
4. Name of Post: Research Associate (RA)
5. Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 47,000/- to 54,000/- per month; (consolidated amount depending upon the qualification and experience)
6. Qualification and Experience: PhD in Electrical Engineering (research focus in Smart grid, Electricity market and Power electronics application in distribution network) or ME/MTech in Electrical Engineering with 03 years of relevant research, teaching and design and development experience with at least one research paper in SCI Journal. Candidate should have the knowledge in Smart grid, Electricity market – energy trading, Energy management, Power electronics, and Mathematical modeling and Optimization, along with a good software/programming skill in MATLAB, GAMS, Python.
7. Tenure: Up to 25/July/2021