We invite applications for the one post of Project Post Doc Fellow (post-doctoral research fellow) in the Maharashtra Pollution Control Board sponsored project “Technical Assessment of Low-Cost Sensor based PM2.5 and PM10 Monitoring Network in Maharashtra”. If you are passionate about the practical impact of machine learning research, then we would love to hear from you.
1. Post Name: Project Post Doc Fellow (post-doctoral research fellow)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification
i. Ph.D. in machine learning and signal processing related area
ii. Strong background in the theory of machine learning, statistics and signal processing
iii. Significant background in big data analysis
iv. High proficiency in programming (python, bash scripts)
v. Good experience in deep learning
4. Desirable qualification: Good publication record in top notch conferences and journals in signal processing and machine learning.
5. Nature of Work: The candidate would be responsible for developing regression models for high precision estimation of air pollution. The models should be able to effectively handle the problem of variations in data with time, geographical location and environment. Data processing, curation and analysis has to be done efficiently to find relevant patterns.
6. Duration of Appointment: The appointment for the above post initially will be for 1 year
7. The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
8. Consolidated salary: 50,000/55,000 / 60,000