1. Position: Senior Project Executive Engineer
2. No. of positions: 1 (One)
3. Applications are invited for the post of “Senior Project Executive Engineer” in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
4. Minimum qualification:Bachelors/Masters degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc, and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/journals, history of delivery of project outcomes as a student or as employees in previous jobs.
5. Consolidated Salary range: 1,00,000 – 10,000 – 2,00,000 INR per month.
6. Working hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
7. Desired qualification (At least 3 out of the following)
a. Hands-on experience in Cryptographic protocols
b. Hands-on experience with developing applications on a Blockchain
c. Hands-on experience in a coding blockchain platform
d. Hands-on experience in developing Smart Contracts
e. Very good writing, and speaking ability in English
f. Ability to work on deadline-driven projects
8. Work: The candidate’s major tasks and responsibilities will include:
a. Developing Industry scale applications on Blockchain platforms
b. Development of Smart Contracts
c. Debug and Analyze Smart Contracts
d. Developing new Blockchain protocols and integrate with existing open-source Blockchain Platforms
9. Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.