Applications invited for the positions at IIT Mandi for FarmerZone TM project
1. FarmerZoneTM is DBT (Department of Biotechnology) funded project aimed at developing a cloud platform that offers advisories to farmers for crop management across different stages of farming.
2. Job Description: Candidate to work towards design and development of FarmerZone Project, including Web and Mobile Application Development, Cloud/Big Data frameworks Integration, Data Analytics and AI/ML Models and relevant development requirements. Also, candidate would be required to support maintenance of the developed Software/Platform.
3. Designation: Project Associate-I/Project Engineer/ Senior Project Engineer depending on the qualification and experience
4. Post Name: Senior Project Engineer: – One
5. Duration: 1 Year
6. Minimum Qualifications: Ph.D. OR M.Tech or Equivalent in relevant area with 5 years
7. Skills required:
b. For Data Analytics: Data Analytics/ML models theoretical understanding including Big Data, data analytics frameworks and languages, like TensorFlow, R/Python, etc., experience with applying ML models wrt solving problems
c. Knowledge of cloud platforms would be added advantage
d. Good problem solving/analytical skills, Good communication skills, Team player
8. Nature of Job: This is a contractual position at IIT Mandi based at Kamand Campus of IIT Mandi.
9. Salary: INR 35,000-75,000 per month