Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee.
Due to the issue of COVID-19, the interview will be held through online mode. link will be shared for the same close to the interview date.
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email or by post: i) Detailed CV, including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. ii) Experience including research, industrial field, and others. iii) Attested copies of degree/cenificate and experience certificate.
3. The candidate shall bring along With them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. Note: The selected candidate may get an opportunity for a Ph.D. admission. The last date for application to be submitted to the office of Principal Investigator is August 25, 2020, by 5 PM. Due to the issue of COVID-19, the interview Will be held through online mode. link will be shared for the same close to the interview date.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.