(a) Admit Card.
(c) Education Certificate
(d) Domicile Certificate.
(e) Caste Certificate.
(f) Religion Certificate.
(g) School Character Certificate.
(h) Character Certificate
(j) Unmarried Certificate.
(k) Relationship Certificate.
(l) NCC Certificate.
(m) Sports Certificate
(o) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card.
1. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card
will be handed over to Civil Police.
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to any one for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
6. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
7. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
8. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the
participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is mandatory requirement.
9. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
10. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
11. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
12. Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and the time of CEE.
13. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
24. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally site)
2. Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site / through CEE Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
All eligible candidates of Dausa, Sawai Madhopur, Dholpur, Karauli, Alwar And Bharatpur districts for Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)/ Vet in RVC, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management and Sepoy D Pharma on announcement during the period from 07 Oct 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 (exact date, location and venue of rally will be confirmed via admit cards because of COVID-19 pandemic situation). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 08 Aug 2020 to 22 Sep 2020. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registerd email 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Army, please click on the Apply Now button below.