Applications are invited from unmarried male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
1. Post Name: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 44 (Course Commencing From Jan 2021)
2. Educational Qualification. Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
3. Vacancies. 90. The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
4. Type of Commission. On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
5. Eligibility. (a) Nationality. A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, or (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
6. Seniority. They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME,MCTE,MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
7. (a) Basic Military Training. 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
(b) Technical Training. (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow
or MCEME Secunderabad.
(c) Award of Degree. The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination. No ante date will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering
degree. During the last two semesters, the officers will be permitted only one relegation on academic grounds. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in
the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU Ordinance. Any further relegation of the officer on academic grounds will lead to termination of his commission.
8. i. Lieutenant – Level – 10 56,100-1,77,500
ii. Captain – Level 10B – 61,300-1,93,900
iii. Major – Level 11 – 69,400-2,07,200
iv. Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A – 1,21,200-2,12,400
v. Colonel – Level 13 – 1,30,600-2,15,900
vi. Brigadier – Level 13A – 1,39,600-2,17,600
vii. Major General – Level 14 – 1,44,200-2,18,200
viii. Lieutenant General HAG Scale – Level 15 – 1,82,200- 2,24,100
ix. Lieutenant General HAG + Scale – Level 16 – 2,05,400-2,24,400
x. VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Level 17 – 2,25,000/- (fixed)
xi. COAS – Level – 18 2,50,000/-(fixed)
9. Military Service Pay (MSP). MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig 15,500/- p.m fixed. (d) Fixed Stipend for Cadet Trainng. The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of 56,100/-p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
10. Note: (i) Higher Tpt Cities (UA). Hyderabad, Patna, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kozhikode, Indore, Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata. (ii) The allowance shall not be admissible to those service personnel who have been provided with the facility of Government transport.