Indian Institute of Corp Processing Technology Jobs 2020 – Project Assistant Jobs in Thanjavur
On 01/08/2020, Indian Institute Of Food Processing Technology announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
Online Applications are invited from bright, dynamic and highly motivated candidates with requisite eligibility criteria as furnished below for the following temporary/time bound positions on contract basis as detailed below:
1. Project / Dept. Name / Position: Project Assistant (PA) (Incubation Centre)
i. No. of Vacancy: 1 No
ii. Essential Qualifications: B. Tech or B.Sc. (4 years’ program) in Food Process Engineering / Food Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Food Science / Food Science and Nutrition (or) M.Sc. in the above related disciplines.
iii. Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- (Consolidated) plus 8% HRA
2. Project / Dept. Name / Position: Project Assistant (PA) Development of process for production of coconut sap (neera) sugar granules and crystals (GAP-050)
i. No. of Vacancy: 1 No
ii. Essential Qualifications: B.Tech. in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology / Food Technology / Chemical Engineering
iii. Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 12,000/- (Consolidated) plus 8% HRA
3. Tenure of the Project for SRF / JRF / PA / YP: Tenure will be initially for a period of six months or till the completion of the Project Period whichever is earlier and renewable every six months based on the satisfactory performance
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (SC/ST/PWD Candidates exempted from the payment of application fee)
1. All the posts are at Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu except the post of “Young Professional” at Sl. No 12 is at Liaison Office-Bathinda, Punjab
2. Selected candidates will have to work for six days in a week except second Saturday and Govt. holidays
3. The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility conditions for the post. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc.
4. The candidate must upload soft copies of all certificates and relevant documents in support of their claim in the online application form wherever necessary. In respect of publications, the first page of publications must be uploaded, failing which such publications will not be considered for score card calculation
5. The Institute reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend / withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the Institute shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason
6. It is the responsibility of the candidate to make his own arrangement for system (Desktop/Laptop with the adequate configuration) with internet connections to take up the examination as well as interview from their locations. IIFPT will not held responsible for any lapses.
Instructions for Online written examination:
1. Examination will be taken up by the candidates from their home/locations
2. Mock test will be conducted to familiarize with the software and to verify system requirements
3. Syllabus for examination: Related to food processing sector
4. Question paper pattern: 40 MCQs (1 mark each) and 2 essay questions 5 marks each); no negative marking.
5. The Recommended Configuration (Minimum) for the Laptop/Desktop Device to be used for Exam is:
a. OS – Windows 8/8.1/10
b. Processor – Pentium i3
c. RAM – 4 GB
d. HDD – 10 GB free space available
Indian Institute Of Food Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India, Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005
Selection Procedure :
1. Adjunct Faculty: Eligible candidates will be called for Direct online interview
2. SRF/ JRF/ PA/ YP-II: Eligible candidates will be called for the online written examination followed by online interview
3. Online interview will be conducted through Video conferencing
4. Short-listed Eligible candidates alone will be called for the online written examination followed by online interview
How to Apply :
1. The candidates must apply only on online application form available in the Institute website www.iifpt.edu.in. No off-line application sent directly to the Institute will be entertained.
2. Commencement of online application is from 05.08.2020 at 10:00 AM (IST).
3. Last date for submission of online applications is 24th August 2020 at 5.00 PM (IST) in the IIFPT.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute Of Food Processing Technology, please click on the Apply Now button below.