On 05/08/2020, Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Registrar.
The Institute is governed by the Board of Governors, represented by MHRD Government of India, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Industry Partners and eminent persons from Academia and Industry
1. Name of the Post: Registrar
2. Classification: Group – A
3. Scale of pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay): PB – 4 (Rs. 37400 – Rs.67000) with Grade Pay of 10000/
4. Whether Selection Post or non Selection Posts: Selection
5. Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruitment: Qualification: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade in a point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
6. Experience: i) At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR ii) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar in GP Rs. 7600/- or an equivalent post.
7. Type of role: Full Time (Residential)
8. Location: Sri City, AP
9. Duration of appointment: As per norms and requirements of the Institute
1. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him / her to be called for interview.
2. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in the advertisement.
3. The Institute also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
4. Persons serving in Government Departments. Autonomous Organizations, Corporations, Boards etc., are required to apply through proper channel, for appointment on deputation.
Registrar I/c, Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor 630 Gnan Marg, Sri City, Chittoor District – 517 646, Andhra Pradesh, India
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for interviews through e-mails only. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses.
2. Method of Recruitment : Direct Recruitment OR Deputation OR Contract basis for tenure of maximum 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier or as fixed by GOI by orders issued in this regard from time to time. Appointment will be renewable within the upper age limit and on satisfactory performance.
3. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him / her to be called for interview.
How to Apply :
1. Opening Date: August 5, 2020
2. Closing Date: September 4, 2020
3. Application should be submitted in the format enclosed.
4. Self–Attested copies of Community Certificate and Certificates in proof of educational qualification and experience should be attached to the application.
5. Application should be sent in a cover superscribed with “Application for the Post of Registrar”
6. Filled in Application Form along with supporting documents and passport size photograph in scanned version should be submitted via email ([email protected]) on or before 04/09/2020. However, hard copy of application along with documents should reach the undersigned before 14/09/2020.
7. Any corrigendum or amendment regarding this advertisement will be published in the institute’s website- www.iiits.ac.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor.To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City Chittoor, please click on the Apply Now button below.