IIIT Vadodara. 111T Vadodara was established in the year 2013 as an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India under PPP (Public Private Partnership). The Institute is in Self-Sustainable Mode and hence does not receive any fund under Code Head OH-36 (Grant in-aid Salaries) from the Govt. of India towards salaries of it’s employees. These points are highlighted hereto for general information. Institute has adopted the pay structure of Central Government at present which may get revised in due course based on sustainability of the Institute and/or as and when rules are framed and implemented by the Institute.
1. Posts: Training and Placement Officer
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Essential Qualification and Experience First Class Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with First Class Post-Graduate qualification in Business Administration. TWO years’ experience for engineers and THREE years’ experience for other graduates in managing Human Resource and Corporate Contacts. Excellent communication skills, Leadership qualities, capacity for good team work and griping/ initiatives. Ability to work under pressure at key times and independent responsibility management. Working proficiency in Office Software.
4. Desirable Qualification, Experience and Skills 2 years’ Experience in similar role/ environment will be an added advantag Good communication, organizational, interpersonal and planning skills. Experience working with 18-25 age group people and students. Ability to establish systems and procedures with personal initiative. Be flexible to the varied responsibility demand and able to work independently and in team. Be persuasive, diplomatic and polite. Experience in handling Information Technology based placements.
5. Key Respopsibility Corporate Communication/ Networking for relationship building with Public/ Private Sector recruiters and industries for intemship. To develop and maintain database of prospective recruiters and coordinate activities of students’ placement Committee for placement, internship and training. Ability to develop, coordinate and maintain database of industry experts and guest faculty. To identify and facilitate domain knowledge, soft skill training from experts/ agencies in consultation with Students’ Placement Committee. Any other duty assigned by the Institute.
6. Remuneration Pre-revised 6th CPC PB3 (15600-39100) with Grade Pay of 5400 which relates to Rs. 56,100/- (Level-10) of 7th CPC Eligible for all allowance as applicable to scaled contract employees which include Transport Allowance, Dearness Allowance, HRA etc.
7. Qualification Relaxation Candidate pursuing MBA/PGDM (Full Time) and expected to complete their graduation requirement in Academic Year 2019-20/ Candidates pursuing MBA/ PGDM through other means (Part Time/ Correspondence etc) and expected to complete their graduation requirement before Aug 2020 may also be considered for a CONTRACT POSITION WITH CONSOLIDATED PAY in the range of INR 50,000/- to INR 70,000/- based on academic qualification and experience.
8. Tenure of Scaled Contract Shall Be 03 Years Extentable by Upto 2 Years.