On 05/08/2020, Integrated Test Range announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Integrated Test Range (ITR), a premier laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites applications from oun and meritorious Indian Nationals for award of Research Fellowship as details iven below.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Educational Qualification and Experience B.E / B.Tech in first division with valid GATE score. or M.E / M.Tech in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels.
i. Computer Science & Engg. (CSE) or Information Technology (IT) – 02
ii. Electronics and Communication Engg. (ECE) or Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. (ETC) or Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. (E&l) or Applied Electronics and Instrumentation En . A, E & I – 01
4. Fellowship Emoluments: Rs. 31 ,000/-per month for JRF
5. Tenure: The post is temporary and maximum tenure is 05 (Five) years. The initial tenure will be of 02 (Two) years and will subsequently be elevated to SRF for the remaining 03 (Three) years subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO Guidelines
Age: Not exceeding 28 Yrs and 35 yrs (Age relaxation of 5 years for SCIST and 3 years for OBC Candidates) as on 04/09/2020 for JRF and RA respectively.
1. Last Date for Submission of Applications alongwith supporting documents in a SINGLE pdf through e-mail at [email protected]: 04.09.2020
2. Confirmation e-mail & SMS to shortlisted/screened candidates for appearing Interview: 10.09.2020
3. Interview Date: 16.09.2020
1. Incomplete/ partially filled applications would not be accepted. Also, the candidature is liable to be rejected if any mismatch is noticed in details regarding qualification, branch, percentage of marks on non-fulfillment of any of the above criteria. The candidates need to submit the application form along with all certificates and testimonials in softcopy (Scanned Copy) at [email protected] failing which the candidature will be rejected.
2. ITR Chandipur reserves the right to amend/ modify/ cancel this advertisement and also to cancel the admission/ selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
3. It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship/ Associateship does not confer on candidates any right of absorption in DRDO.
4. The selected candidates need to bring original certificates of proof of date of birth, mark sheet, GATE/ NET certificate, degree certificate, caste certlficate (if applicable) and testimonials and a set of self attested copies for verification. Canvassing by any means will terminate the candidature and action will be taken as deemed fit
5. Police verification/Medical Test/ Antecedents of selected candidate will be carried out/verified as per Govt. rules.
6. No TNDA will be paid for attending interview.
Integrated Test Range (ITR), Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) Ministry oi Defence, Government of India Chandipur, Balasore — 756025
Selection Procedure :
1. The Walk-in-Interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing via Google Meet. SMS wilt be sent to the candidates regarding VC mode/ Datel Timing of Interview.
2. Only candidates who have submitted applications alongwith supporting documents will be allowed for the Walk-in-Interview.
3. Candidates should in possession of valid e-mail id and active mobile number for contact throughout the recruitment process. They may be contacted during the VC,
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to send applications (form in PDF is also available at website www.drdo.gov.in) in soft copy (scanned copy) alongwith certificates and testimonials at [email protected] Candidates their applications successfully may appear for Walk-irl-lnterview on the date as mentioned above through Google Meet. They have to superscribe the Subject in Block Letters-Application For The Post Of it is important for the candidates to submit their application form and supporting documents as an attachment in a SINGLE pdf only.
2. The Interview will Stan at 0930 hrs on the given dates.
3. Last date to submit the application is : 04 Sept 2020 (Friday 1700 hrs).
4. All communications will be made by email only.
5. Candidate working in Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous alongwith their application form. Bodies should attach NOC from their respective department
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Integrated Test Range.To Apply for the job posting from Integrated Test Range, please click on the Apply Now button below.