On 27/07/2020, IRCON announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Arch, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, PG Diploma for the position of Chief Environment Officer.
The company had invited applications for recruitment of the following posts on Contract basis for Ircon’s Projects/Offices in Valsad, Gujarat for 01 year vide Advt. no C03/2020.
1. Qualification (As on 01.03.2020): SHE Director shall have qualified in any of the following degree/ diploma: (i) Govt. recognized PG Degree/PG Diploma/ Degree in Environmental Engineering /Science. (ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Hyderabad. (iii) M.E.in Industrial Safety from NIT, Trichy Tamil Nadu. (iv) M.E. in Industrial Safety from Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. (v) B.E. in Fire & Safety Engg. from Cochin University of Science and Engg. Cochin, Kerala. (vi) B.E. with advanced Safety Management Diploma from reputed & Govt. recognized institution of India. (vii) B.E./B.Arch., with one-year Full Time advanced safety diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad. (viii)B.E./B.Tech. with any other equivalent (than as stated above) State and Central Govt. recognized full time Degree/ Diploma in Safety (ix) International qualifications like CSP (Certified Safety Professional), NEBOSH, MIOSH, MSISO MS.
2. Total Experience (In Years) (As on 01.03.2020): Total 5 years Experience in similar works (i.e. Railways/ Sea/ airport/ Dams/ Hydropower/ Irrigation projects) and 3 years’ in similar position like SHE Director/SHE Manager.
3. Number of Post: 01.
4. Fixed Pay (Per month): Rs. 85,000/ per month.
5. Medical Standards : Candidates should be in sound health. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.
Age: Born not before 01.03.1973 (47 Years).
1. Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates.
2. If the number of candidates applied is more, the candidates will be shortlisted on the merit of marks secured in degree/diploma as per MEQ prescribed, and shall be called for written exam and/or interview. List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on our web-site.
3. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
4. The above posts are specifically for Ircon’s Dedicated Freight Corridor Project CTP-12, Mumbai- Surat/Valsad and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable further as per the requirements of the company, if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is coterminus with the project for which is candidate is selected and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
5. Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on or before joining.
6. Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
7. Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
8. One leave for each calendar month of service which can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
9. One weekly off and other public holidays when the project office remains closed would be available.
10. Working hours/days and off will be the same as for the Project.
11. TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
12. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
13. The ex-contractual employees of Ircon, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for these posts if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application. This appointment will be subjected to their satisfactory performance and shall be co-terminus with the project. The person so appointed for these projects will have no claim for their absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
14. Ircon reserves the right to cancel, restrict, enlarge the requirement without assigning any reason.
DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates. If the number of candidates applied is more, the candidates will be shortlisted on the merit of marks secured in degree/diploma as per MEQ prescribed, and shall be called for written exam and/or interview. List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on our web-site.
How to Apply :
In partial modification of Advt. no C03/2020, the last date for receipt of applications in IRCON’s office for the above posts has been extended upto 30.08.2020. (Earlier last date of application was 03.04.2020). Other criteria, terms & conditions of the advertisement no. C-03/2020 will remain unaltered. Detailed advertisement (C03/2020) & application format is enclosed herewith. Apply in prescribed format only. The applicants who have already applied against the said advertisement need not to apply afresh.
1. Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the following documents: a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof). b) Certificate of Degree/Diploma and other qualifications as mentioned and as per eligibility conditions. Candidates, who have been awarded CGPA/OGPA/DGPA in place of marks in degree, should submit proof of conversion factor as applicable to percentage as prescribed by the University/Institute. c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any. d) Certificates in proof of experience, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions. Certificate/proof submitted in support of experience should clearly mention the date of joining & relieving. Offer letter alone will not be considered as proof of experience, the candidate should submit acceptable proof of joining & relieving. e) Community certificate (SC, ST, OBC etc.), if applicable. Please note that candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC (non creamy layer) certificate in centre Government format to be produced by OBC applying for appointment to posts under Govt. of India. f) NOC from present employer if working in Govt./PSU/autonomous Bodies. g) Complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates. Note: The selected candidate may have to submit original certificates for some time to get an approval of the Engineer/Client.
2. Applicants will have to send their application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement, so as to reach us by 30-08-2020 as per address given in the table below. The list of shortlisted candidates invited for interview shall be displayed on the website and the interview call letters would be sent by e-mail only. Schedule for sending application is as indicated below: Address for sending applications – DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017. Last Date for receipt of Applications at this Office – 03-April-2020. Date and time for Interview – Shall be published on our web-site along with the list of shortlisted candidates.
3. Application received after due date or received via e-mail will not be considered. Ircon will not responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delay. Ircon on its discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
4. Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.Incomplete or vague applications or applications not accompanied with documents as mentioned above (how to apply) will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format or without a photograph will also not be entertained. Also candidates not accompanied with original documents as mention above will not be allowed to appear for the Interview. Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.All modification/amendment shall be displayed on Ircon official web-site only at www.ircon.org under [email protected] Therefore candidates are requested to check the web-site for modifications/amendment, if any, before appearing for interview. Application may be sent in an envelope super scribed –“Application for the post of _ – Advt. No._C03/ 2020”
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.