Sub : Filling up of 01 post of Vigilance Officer (E-2)/Asstt. Vigilance Officer (E-1) at South Central Zone, Secunderabad in IRCTC on deputation basis. Applications are invited from the employees of different Zonal Railways/Railway Board for following post in Vigilance Department in Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC) at New Delhi on usual terms of deputation for a period of three years.
1. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Ltd. is desirous to fill up the one post of Vigilance Officer (E-2)/Asstt. Vigilance Officer (E-1) at South Central Zone Secunderabad in IRCTC, on deputation basis, from Railway offlcials, on usual terms of deputation.
2. Post Name: Vigilance Officer (E-2)/Asstt. Vigilance Officer (E-1)
3. Post Name: 01
4. Place of Posting:- Secunderabad.
5. Scale of pay: – As per the DPE guidelines, Central Govemment employees, on selection for deputation would be eligible to draw their pay, perks and allowance of their parent cadre only alongwith prescribed deputation allowance gr They can opt for pay, perks and allowance of the post (ex-cadre) in IRCTC i.e. Rs. 50000-160000/Rs.40000-140000 (IDA pay scale)
6. Eligibility criteria: – offcial holding analogous posts on regular basis in the Pay Band. 9300-34800 in GP-4800 (NG)/Level 8 (7th CPC) or GP-4600,Level -7 (7m CPC) possessing a degree in any discipline, proficiency in work in MS Office/ Excel/ Access etc. and having experience of minimum 02 years working in Vigilance Deptt or handling in D&AR cases of Zonal Railway/Railway Board.
7. Pay Scale Eligibility: Persons in GP-4800 (NG)/Level-8 (NG) and those completed three years in GP-4600/Level-7 will be eligible for the grade of Vigilance Officer (E-2). Those in GP-4600/Level-7 but with less than three years will be eligible for the grade of Asstt. Vigilance Officer (E-1) in IRCTC.