Interviews will be conducted on 25 August 2020 and 26 August 2020 for the recruitment of four (04) Project linked persons (one for each o) purely on temporary basis to work in the following projects at the Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Unit Seminar Room (8th Floor, S.N. Bose Bhawan), Indian Statistical Institute, 205 B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700108.
1. Posts: Project Linked Person
2. Essential: (i) B.E./ B.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE/MCA or M.Sc. in CS or equivalent. (i) Strong programming skills in CIC+ JAVA/Python (for ProjectNo. 1,2 and 3).
3. Desirable: ) Existing publication() in reputed conference/ jourmal on Pattern Recognition/ Computer Vision/ Machine learning/ Image processing as well as experience in the above areas will be an added advantage; (i) Good Marks in Mathematics at 10+2 level (for Project No. 1,2 and 3); (ii) Knowledge in Medical image processing/ data ground truth generation (for Project No. 4).
4. Pay (for all Projects) :25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) to 30000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) per month (Consolidated pay with no other allowances) depending upon qualifications and previous work experience.
5. Tenure ofappointment: The duration of the appointment is for one year for Project No.1, 2 and initially till 31 March 2021 for Project No.3, 4 from the date of his/her joining the institute which may be extended later/terminated earlier based on performance and availability of the required (for all Projects) fund.