ITI Limited, the Country’s multi-unit Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications is one of the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company has vast expertise and experience of manufacturing legacy as well as new generation telecom products. The company has also diversified in the manufacture of Solar Panels, Smart Cards, 3D printing etc. Besides manufacturing, company also offers the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business including testing facilities (EMI/EMC, Safety, Security, SAR) at its Bengaluru unit. ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company has set up state of the art data centre at Bangalore. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has plans to make strides in the emerging Technology areas like 5G, IoT, M2M, AI etc. The Company is looking for creative and talented Officers for the following positions:
1. Posts: DGM TECHNOLOGY/ PROJECT (GRADE 7), DGM NETWORKS (GRADE 7 , DGM – IT&SECURITY (GRADE 7)
2. No. of Vacancies: 08
3.Mandatory Qualification BE/B.Tech in E&C/ Electronics/Telecommunicat ion/ Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institute
4. Desirable Qualification: ME/M.Tech in E&C/ Electronics/Telecommunicat ion/ Computer Science/ IT or its equivalent from a recoginised University / Institute
5. Experience: Post Qualification executive experience of minimum 21 years for EDR, 18 years for GM, in the relevant area (Communication, IT, IOT, AI Cyber Security etc) in a large Industrial / Govt. / Private organization.
6. DGM : Total emoluments at Rs.82285 (Basic+DA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.17500-400- 22300 (pre-revised), plus CCA and other allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules. CTC : Rs. 16.73 Lakhs
7 . JOB DESCRIPTION Lead the team the technology areas in Telecom & Data center and upgrade current technologies and services. Execute Communication Projects and development work in R&D in new technology areas of Telecom. Areas identified are like Cellular technology like 4G LTE, 5G, Optical, Wireless technologies like Wifi, Stateline communication, Software Defined radio, High capacity radio, IRNSS receivers
DGM (NETWORKS)/: JOB DESCRIPTION Ability to Design, Plan and deploy different types of Networks – IP based networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN) – Communication Networks Wire and Wireless – Turnkey based projects like OFC laying Network planning, Execution, monitoring network performance and integrity Should able to manage and mentor Junior Network Engineer Staffs for Conducting regular network performance tests. Good understanding of Various network elements like: – Routers & Switches IP Based or otherwise – Satellite equipment’s – Optical equipment’s like GPoN, OTN – Radio equipment’s PDH/SDH based or IP Based – Test Instruments Should have ability to guide team in Communication Network design both Wireline and wire less Networks with system integration of N/W elements. Research hardware and software solutions and create plans, including layouts and product specifications, for all data communication networks. Provide innovative leadership and collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team ,Project management reporting with operational requirements including manpower
DGM (IT&SECURITY) JOB DESCRIPTION”: Lead and develop the team in the technology areas in Artificial Intelligence (AI) & MI, Robotics, Cyber Security & Crypto Security and upgrade current technologies to produce products as per company plan. Should be capable to conceive projects through Digital Innovation and guide the team in the areas of AI technologies like ML, Data Analytics, Virtual reality, Augmented AI, Robotics. Guide in design / development and to implement Web & Apps for data collection & analysis. Application of AI & Robotics in manufacturing & Product development in R&D. Should lead team to conduct of Security audit of Critical Infrastructure & secure application development. Should be able facilitate awareness of regulatory to team members. Develop effective security strategies for Software & Hardware systems , Networks, Data center. Build Security systems in S/W, Hardware & components. Develop security methods to secure company infrastructure, QA software and hardware for secure vulnerabilities & risk. Should guide team to monitor software for external intrusions, attacks and hacks. Should have sufficient knowledge in development of Crypto algorithms, Random number Generator, Key generation to lead the Crypto security team. The products developed should be carried to fruitful Manufacture and Marketing of the same Oversees and be responsible effective management and upgrading of policies, processes, and standards in these new technology areas
1. Posts: DY. MANAGER (TECH) (GRADE 4)
2. No. of Vacancies: 04
3.Mandatory Qualification BE/B.Tech in E&C/ Electronics/Telecommunicat ion/ Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institute with MBA or its equivalent from a recognised University/ Institute
4. Experience: Post Qualification executive experience of minimum 8 years for Manager and 5 years for Dy. Manager in the relevant area in a large Industrial / Govt. / Private organization
6. DY MANAGER :Total emoluments at Rs. 61126 (Basic+DA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.13000-350-18250 (pre-revised), plus CCA and other allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules. CTC : Rs. 12.80 Lakhs.
7. DY. MANAGER-TECH (GRADE 4) JOB DESCRIPTION – Attend meetings with the CMD/Directors, whenever necessary responding to technical inquiries as appropriate. – Brief CMD/Directors on technical knowledge and information on projects and services, providing answers and translating the technical capabilities of all services. – Evaluate, review, and interpret technical inquiries, and be able to provide recommendations at the appropriate level from both existing and potential clients, as may be directed by the CMD/Directors. – Co-operate with Unit Heads/HOD’s as may be necessary to follow up operational matters with report to the CMD/Directors. – Assist the CMD/Directors on a wide range of issues which includes collecting, analyzing and summarizing all relevant data that will aid decision making. – Demonstrate problem solving ability, excellent, analytical, and strong communication (verbal and written) skills, and hands on –can do attitude. – Documentation, technical assistance and preparation of the CMD/Directors’s presentations, write analyses, summaries and reports for the office. – Draft minutes of all meetings of CMD/Directors and ensure follow up with the concerned with regard to the action taken and submit a periodical report to CMD/Directors. – Act with professionalism at all time to reflect an appropriate image of the CMD/Directors. – Perform any other duties as assigned by the CMD/Directors.
1. Posts: MEDICAL SERVICES – General Manager (Gr.9) / Addl. General Manager (Gr.8)
2. No. of Vacancies: 01
3.Mandatory Qualification: MBBS+ Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university/Institute.
4. Desirable Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma in Hospital / Health Administration.
6. Post Qualification experience of minimum of 15 years for AGM and 18 years for GM in the relevant area in a Medium/ Large Hospital
7. AGM : Total emoluments at Rs.86987 (Basic+DA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.18500-450- 23900 (pre-revised), plus CCA and other allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules. CTC : Rs. 18.08 Lakhs