ITI Limited, the Country’s multi-unit Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications is one of the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. The company has vast expertise and experience of manufacturing legacy as well as new generation telecom products. The company has also diversified in the manufacture of Solar Panels, Smart Cards, 3D printing etc. Besides manufacturing, company also offers the latest telecom solutions and customized support to a variety of business including testing facilities (EMI/EMC, Safety, Security, SAR) at its Bengaluru unit. ITI has a dedicated Network Systems Unit for carrying out installation and commissioning of equipment and undertaking turnkey jobs. The company has set up state of the art data centre at Bangalore. In line with the prevailing technology trend ITI has plans to make strides in the emerging Technology areas like 5G, IoT, M2M, AI etc. The Company is looking for creative and talented Officers for the following positions:
1. Posts: Executive Director
2. No. of Vacancies: 02
3. Mandatory Qualification BE/B.Tech in E&C/ Electronics/Telecommunicat ion/ Computer Science, or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institute
4. Desirable Qualification: ME/M.Tech in E&C/ Electronics/Telecommunicat ion/ Computer Science/ IT or its equivalent from a recoginised University / Institute
5. Experience: Post Qualification executive experience of minimum 21 years for EDR, 18 years for GM, in the relevant area (Communication, IT, IOT, AI Cyber Security etc) in a large Industrial / Govt. / Private organization.
6. EDR : Total emoluments at Rs. 111673. (Basic+DA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.23750-600- 28550 (pre-revised), plus CCA and other allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules. CTC : Rs. 22 Lakhs
7. Job Description: Lead, develop, refine, communicate, and implement a technology vision, roadmap. Identify new technology areas in Telecom & IT, ICT, fields and upgrade current technologies to prepare strategic plan aligning with ITI long-term goals Drive business development and R&D in new technology areas of Telecom & IoT. Areas identified are like Cellular technology like 4G LTE, 5G, Optical, Wireless, IoT, AI & ML., Cyber Security, Data Centre, Robotics Oversee development, Manufacture and Marketing of products in line with the company plan Provide innovative leadership and collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team and other internal partners to develop short-term and long-term plans in new Technology areas with operational requirements. Advises leadership on emerging technologies, digital trends, industry developments and regulatory issues relevant to operations and goals Demonstrates leadership in executing short/long-term strategic vision with the ability to explore and recommend technology investment with a focus on the business’s ROI Oversees and be responsible for the creation, management and upgrading of policies, processes, and standards in these new technology areas.