Applications are invited for the post of SRF in the MHRD-STARS funded project titled ‘Restoration of the intestinal barrier in Enteropathogenic E. coli infections: Lysosome and cytoskeleton pathways as novel drug targets’ in the laboratory of Dr. Saima Aijaz, Special Centre for Molecular Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067.
1. Post: Senior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualifications: The applicant must have a M.Sc degree in Life Sciences with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent and at least two years of research experience.
4. Desirable Qualifications: Candidates having previous experience in cloning, protein expression and purification; mammalian cell culture work, bacterial culture and fluorescence microscopy are strongly encouraged to apply. NET qualified candidates will be given preference.
5. Salary: Rs. 35,000 plus 24% HRA per month.
6. Duration: The selected candidate will be appointed on a purely temporary basis initially for a period of one year which will be renewed, based on satisfactory performance, for a maximum period of three years.