Applications are invited for the temporary post of One Research Associate in the project titled “Mechanism of seasonal phenotypic plasticity in latitudinal songbird migrants” funded by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India, to Prof. Sangeeta Rani of Department of Zoology.
1. Post Name: Research Associate
2. No of Post: 01
3. The Essential Qualification (EQ) for RA is as follows: Ph.D/ MD/ MS/ MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc / M.Pharm/ ME/ M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
4. Briefly, for this project, the applicant should have (i) Ph. D. in Zoology, or has submitted the Ph. D. thesis, or has 3 years of research experience in the area of the sanctioned project, and
(ii) Expertise to carryout behavioural, physiological, and gene and protein expressions assays with birds, as evidenced by significant research publications.
5. The preference for the appointment of the post of RA will be given to a candidate who has a good knowledge of the subject, and significant experience and expertise of research in the area of the sanctioned project.
6. Emoluments: as sanctioned by the SERB sanction.
7. Tenure of the post: Till the end of the project, based on satisfactory performance