1. Age, Qualification and Experience as on 01-08-2020 will be considered valid. Qualification acquired afterwards will not be considered.
2. Differently abled candidate should possess 40% Disable Certificate from the competent Government Medical Officer of Government Hospital of the concerned reserved category
3. The Backward Class candidate should have Valid Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. Of Maharashtra and should produce/submit the same. If the Caste Validity Certificate is not available, it is binding to submit the Caste Validity Certificate within six months from the date of appointment, failing which, his/her selection / appointment on the post will automatically come to end with immediate effect without any communication
4. The reservation to Backward reserved Category is applicable only to the Backward Class candidates of Maharashtra State. The Backward reserved Category & Women reservation Category candidates are compulsorily required to produce / submit Domicile certificate of Maharashtra State without giving any reason.
5. Candidates are required to pass one of the certificate examinations of MS-CIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B-level or C- level which is compulsorily additional qualification for all posts. Accordingly, he/ she should produce / submit a copy of the Certificate. If the candidate does not have such certificate, then he / she should pass the said Certificate Examination within two years from the date of appointment according to the GOM’s GAD, GR. No. Training 2000/C.R.61/2001/39, dated 19th March, 2003, failing which his / her services would be terminated with immediate effect without any communication
6. The selection of the candidate is liable to be terminated / cancelled at any point of stage if the copies of certificate submitted by the candidate at the time of interview/selection or thereafter are found to be invalid, suspicious and / or incomplete.
7. As per Govt. Circular G.A.D dated 29/05/2017, the process of verification and certification of roster is under process. The Number of reservations may be change. Accordingly, the decision of the competent Authority in this regard will be final.
8. For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications and Experience, Pay Scales, and other instructions for filling the above posts, please visit MMRDA website: https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in (Divisions → Administration → Recruitment)
9. The posts under VJNT are interchangeable within the category. If no suitable candidates from the respective reserved category are found, the posts will be filled as per the norms / procedure laid down by in the prevailing resolution of Govt. of Maharashtra on its merit
10. The number of vacancies and reservation for various Categories are provisional and likely to change as per the Government Policy Amended from time to time etc. Such a change will not be notified either in News Paper, on website or to the candidates
1. Medical Standard as per Indian Railway Medical Manual.
2. Maximum age requirement has been indicated against respective posts; however there shall be further relaxation of age of 5 years for backward class community candidates as per Government of
Maharashtra Rules only in case of vacancies reserved for such categories.
3. For Ex-service man maximum age is relaxation by 7 years.
4. For persons with disability, following in any caste is further relaxed by 7 year.
5. No age limit for deputations.
4th Floor, NaMTTRI Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Building, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051
1. For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications and Experience, Pay Scales and other instructions for filling the above posts, please visit MMRDA website: https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in (Divisions → Administration → Recruitment).
2. The last date for receipt of application is 31/08/2020.
3. The interested persons can send their application along with the scanned attested copies of all relevant documents (PDF only) on the following email ID: [email protected]
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Maha Mumbai Metro Operation corporation Ltd, please click on the Apply Now button below.