On 14/08/2020, MRB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BUMS for the position of Assistant Medical Officer.
Applications are invited only through online mode Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Medical Officer (Unani)on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service:
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Medical Officer (Unani)
2. No. of Vacancies: 01
3. General Turn: 01
4. Scale of Pay: Level-22 Rs.56100-177500
5. Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification for the post of Assistant Medical Officer (Unani) on the date of this Notification. BUM&S or other equivalent degree which is included , in the Second Schedule of the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970, the holders of which are eligible for registration under Class “ A “ special or class’s “A” the Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine, Madras.
6. Note: Candidate’s claiming equivalence of qualification for the prescribed qualification should upload proof for evidence of qualification, In the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this Notification. The G.O.’s issued regarding equivalence of qualification after the date of this Notification will not be accepted.
Age: a. SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DNCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-servicemen belonging to these communities 58 Years as on 01.07.2020. b. (i) OTHERS 35 Years as on 01.07.2020 (ii) Ex-Servicemen belonging to Others 48 Years as on 01.07.2020
a. Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
b. Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
c. Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / any Qualification in Unani Medicine as prescribed in Heading 6B of this Notification)
d. Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
e. Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine Registration Certificate. f. Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the date of issue of this notification.
g. Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he / she last studied.
h. Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed Form (if applicable).
i. No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable)
j. An undertaking and declaration as in Heading 15A and 15B of this notification.
k. In respect of Ex-Servicemen, they have to produce the Discharge Certificate, PPO No. etc.
l. A photo ID card issued by Government showing the address as in the application.
Conditions And Qualification:
a. The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and community are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their on-line application without physical verification of their claims. Their candidature, therefore will be provisional and subject to the Board satisfying itself, about their age, educational/technical qualifications, community etc. The candidature, is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
b. Candidates who consider themselves eligible to appear in an examination may apply and write the examination at their own risk, with an undertaking/declaration to that effect viz. before appearing for the examination, it should be ensured by the candidate that on the date of Competitive Examination of a post he/she fulfils all the conditions in regard to age, educational qualifications, etc. as provided in the rules. The candidature of candidates, if found ineligible shall stand cancelled, even after declaration of the result
c. Candidate shall not have any adverse character or antecedents.
d. Candidate shall not have more than a living spouse
e. Candidates already working in Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Local Bodies shall produce a No Objection Certificate, as in Annexure-5 of this notification, from their appointing authority, at the time of certificate verification (if provisionally selected)
f. If a candidate claims equivalent Qualification the onus of providing the same rests with the candidate.
Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7
th Floor, DMS Building, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai-600 006
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu and satisfaction of the Qualification and other conditions stipulated in this Notification.
2. Short-listed candidates will be called for verification of the original certificates as claimed in their on-line application form (as detailed in Annexure-3 of this notification).
3. Written examination in Optical Markup Reader (OMR) – sheet Objective type single paper Exam for Assistant Medical Officer (Unani): Maximum Marks: 100
4. Minimum Qualifying marks (%): SC/SCA/ST: 30, Others: 35.
5. The question paper will be set in English and will contain 200 objective questions each. There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 10.09.2020 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Medical Officer
2. Examination will be held at CHENNAI
3. Date of Notification: 14.08.2020
4. Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration and Online Payment): 10.09.2020
5. Date of Examination: Tentatively 3 rd Week of September 2020 Date of Examination may change due to the Lockdown and other Administrative reasons)
a. Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
b. Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience)
c. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, Other Memos etc. only through the registered e-mail ID.
d. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
e. The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communications from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered email ID /mobile number only.
f. Payment of fee can be done through on-line.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MRB, please click on the Apply Now button below.