1. Both the Posts are purely temporarily created from University Fund.
2. Being temporary contractual posts, they carry no retirement or other such benefit and not be entitled to claim any rights, interest, benefits whatsoever of the permanent service either in the University fund post or Government sanctioned post.
3. The candidates who have already applied through Advt. No. 02/2020 need not to apply again.
4. The selected candidates shall be initially given appointment on the post for the period of 11 months. However, can be given extension with technical break on temporary basis, subject to satisfactory performance and as per requirement of University.
5. In the period of appointment the selected candidate will not be entitled any other leaves except casual leave.
6. The selected candidate shall be given salary as per prescribed pay scale. No other allowances will be given except DA & HRA.
7. Due amendments in the pay scale will be implemented as per Govt. Resolution issued regarding 7th Pay Commission for the University.
8. The University will be at liberty to terminate the service without assigning any reason before completion of the appointment period and without giving prior notice in writing.
9. The services shall be governed by the provision of the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Act 1998 and the Statutes, Ordinance, Rules and Regulations of the University for the time being in force and as may be made from time to time, the relevant instruction from the Govt., if any, and decisions of the Management Council of the University.
10. Experience in the concerned subject will be considered as valid teaching experience.
1. Online applications are invited for filling the following tenure posts created from University fund on purely temporary basis in the University Research Department: Professor & Associate Professor Application in prescribed format should reach the University office through e-mail on or before 29/08/2020.
2. For more details, please visit to the University website: www.muhs.ac.in.
3. Candidates are required to apply only ONLINE in the prescribed format along with processing fees receipt (online payment through the University website www.muhs.ac.in, Rs. 500/- for Open category candidates and Rs. 300/- for Reserve category candidates ) and following document in readable format through e-mail ( [email protected] ) on or before 29/08/2020.
a) Date of Birth / Proof of Age (School Leaving Certificate / S.S.C. Certificate)
b) Domicile Certificate
c) Educational qualification (s) documents
d) Computer literacy Certificate (MS-CIT or any other equivalent Certificate)
e) Experience Certificate, if applicable
f) Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate
g) Proof of change in name, If applicable
h) Self-declaration for self-attestation
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MUHS, please click on the Apply Now button below.