Online application are invited up to 19.08.2020 for the following post under “ICMR-IIPS Collaboration for Dried Blood sample (DBS) collection and testing under NFHS-5” project. This post is purely temporary. Kindly email full bio data ,copies of proof of age, qualification, experience, payment receipt (in case paid online), in case Of OBC Non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority empowered to issue such certificate should be emailed on The date for personal discussion via WebEx call will be communicated to the shortlisted candidate through Mail.
1. Posts: Research Assistant
2. N.o.of. Posts: 01
3. Essential Qualification Graduate in Medical Microbioloo/ Biochemistry/ Virology/ Life sciences/ Biotechnology from a recognized cniversity with 3 years work experience from a recognized institute or Master’ s degree in any Of above mentioned subjects.
4. Desirable Criteria First class in M.Sc.; Minimum in pathology immunological assays like ELISA
5. Job Responsibilities Receiving Dried blood Spot samples, checking their quality, making inventory of the samples, punching of the samples, testing different biomarkers using the samples, performing quality control for the tests, etc.
6. Consolidated: Rs. 31,000/-/ per month